Has anyone ever played mostly as a support and be high in elo?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Has anyone ever played mostly as a support and be high in elo?

User Info: ZhouYeeizle

ZhouYeeizle
3 years ago#1
Was just curious, because my sona win percentage right now is pretty high, was wondering if there were like people/players out there who raised their elo by playing mainly one support character.
People need to be more obsessed with getting themselves - Narcissexual

User Info: Harmful00

Harmful00
3 years ago#2
I play ashe as support. My build is berserker greaves, IE/BT, PD. I just need some share from minions and kills. I can carry as a support

User Info: Sid_Icarus

Sid_Icarus
3 years ago#3
Pinkuu
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit

User Info: luigi33

luigi33
3 years ago#4
You have to rely on bads, don't do it.
3DS FC: 5370 - 0672 -9935 (xcyper33)
Specs: [Phenom II X4 955 BE] [4GB DDR2] [ASUS M4A77D] [CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]
Flare the Echidna 3 years ago#5
Sid_Icarus posted...
Pinkuu

User Info: FlameLord23

FlameLord23
3 years ago#6

You're not playing support, you're playing secondary AD Carry. There's a huge difference.

Support isn't just going bot lane, it's a whole different playstyle and build. If I were to play support Ashe (which I'm TOTALLY going to do sometime, I want to soo badly) I'd still have to build differently than an ADC. I'd build a Hurricane though, she still needs AS and the AOE slow it creates is OP.

Yes it is possible to rise high into ELO maining support, but it's a lot harder.
Violence is never the answer. Because the answer is always Vlad.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths

User Info: LOLgan

LOLgan
3 years ago#7
nhat nguyen

User Info: Harmful00

Harmful00
3 years ago#8
FlameLord23 posted...

You're not playing support, you're playing secondary AD Carry. There's a huge difference.

Support isn't just going bot lane, it's a whole different playstyle and build. If I were to play support Ashe (which I'm TOTALLY going to do sometime, I want to soo badly) I'd still have to build differently than an ADC. I'd build a Hurricane though, she still needs AS and the AOE slow it creates is OP.

Yes it is possible to rise high into ELO maining support, but it's a lot harder.

Genius! I never thought about that. Give this guy a cookie

*claps*

User Info: _HeX

_HeX
3 years ago#9
Can't carry bads as support, even when you practically hand them free kills on a silver plate they'll still manage to screw it up.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

User Info: FlameLord23

FlameLord23
3 years ago#10
Harmful00 posted...
FlameLord23 posted...

Genius! I never thought about that. Give this guy a cookie

*claps*

I swear to god if you aren't trolling hard... Please... never play ranked...
Violence is never the answer. Because the answer is always Vlad.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Has anyone ever played mostly as a support and be high in elo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived