Rumble build

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ultraknight64

Ultraknight64
4 years ago#1
What should I be building on top Rumble? I feel like when I build pure AP I die when I try to flamethrow the other team. So what do I build to actually survive with flamethrower? Or should I just use Q and run?
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge

User Info: Ravens_27

Ravens_27
4 years ago#2
Have you check solomid for ab uild, usually a goo place to start. Sorry, i would provide a link to a guide, but I'm on my iPod.
The official Fat Chocobo of the the dissidia 012: duodecim boards.
Dem G'faqs mods- complete idiots.

User Info: Maurith

Maurith
4 years ago#3
Hextech Revolver (helps a lot with lane sustain, can upgrade to WotA later if your team would benefit)

Tabi / Mercs / Sorceror's - depends on your needs really. If you're doing perfectly fine you can get sorc's, but I usually go for mercs. You can't stick to the enemy if cc's being used. You might need tabi though against a lot of AD.

He does have a general build, but honestly from here on it depends what you need. If you're feeling too squishy like you mentioned in your post you may want to get a defensive item next. Abyssal Scepter, Zhonya's Hourglass, Rylai's. Rylai's is very good on Rumble for obvious reasons, and synergizes well with Liandry's Torment, another great item for him.

A typical 6-item Rumble will usually include:

Mercury's Treads (/Ninja Tabi / Sorceror's Boots)
Will of the Ancients
Rylai's Crystal Sceptre
Liandry's Torment
Rabadon's Deathcap
Abyssal Sceptre
Zhonya's Hourglass
Void Staff
[LoL favourites: Janna, Syndra, Rumble, Fizz, Ezreal, Miss Fortune, Katarina, Volibear, Ahri, Orianna, Tristana, Amumu, Nami, Irelia, Sona]

User Info: profDEADPOOL

profDEADPOOL
4 years ago#4
Tanky AP

IE Abyssal/Rylai's/Liandry for your core.

A good general Rumble build is boots+Liandry's+Abyssal+Zhonya's/Randuin's/Sunfire(Zhonya's for more killing power. Randuins for more armor. Sunfire does give health+armor but almost never as good as Randuin's)+Rylai's+Deathcap/WoTA(you almost always would prefer Deathcap).

I do like getting an early Hextech whether I am building WoTA or not. Boots can be Sorc/Tabi/Merc's. Completely your choice.
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clans
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkeye, Secret Avengers, Gambit, JLD, and Batwing

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived