Rumble build

#1Ultraknight64Posted 12/10/2012 4:11:11 AM
What should I be building on top Rumble? I feel like when I build pure AP I die when I try to flamethrow the other team. So what do I build to actually survive with flamethrower? Or should I just use Q and run?
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#2Ravens_27Posted 12/10/2012 4:13:08 AM
Have you check solomid for ab uild, usually a goo place to start. Sorry, i would provide a link to a guide, but I'm on my iPod.
---
The official Fat Chocobo of the the dissidia 012: duodecim boards.
Dem G'faqs mods- complete idiots.
#3MaurithPosted 12/10/2012 4:50:09 AM
Hextech Revolver (helps a lot with lane sustain, can upgrade to WotA later if your team would benefit)

Tabi / Mercs / Sorceror's - depends on your needs really. If you're doing perfectly fine you can get sorc's, but I usually go for mercs. You can't stick to the enemy if cc's being used. You might need tabi though against a lot of AD.

He does have a general build, but honestly from here on it depends what you need. If you're feeling too squishy like you mentioned in your post you may want to get a defensive item next. Abyssal Scepter, Zhonya's Hourglass, Rylai's. Rylai's is very good on Rumble for obvious reasons, and synergizes well with Liandry's Torment, another great item for him.

A typical 6-item Rumble will usually include:

Mercury's Treads (/Ninja Tabi / Sorceror's Boots)
Will of the Ancients
Rylai's Crystal Sceptre
Liandry's Torment
Rabadon's Deathcap
Abyssal Sceptre
Zhonya's Hourglass
Void Staff
---
[LoL favourites: Janna, Syndra, Rumble, Fizz, Ezreal, Miss Fortune, Katarina, Volibear, Ahri, Orianna, Tristana, Amumu, Nami, Irelia, Sona]
#4profDEADPOOLPosted 12/10/2012 4:54:31 AM(edited)
Tanky AP

IE Abyssal/Rylai's/Liandry for your core.

A good general Rumble build is boots+Liandry's+Abyssal+Zhonya's/Randuin's/Sunfire(Zhonya's for more killing power. Randuins for more armor. Sunfire does give health+armor but almost never as good as Randuin's)+Rylai's+Deathcap/WoTA(you almost always would prefer Deathcap).

I do like getting an early Hextech whether I am building WoTA or not. Boots can be Sorc/Tabi/Merc's. Completely your choice.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clans
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkeye, Secret Avengers, Gambit, JLD, and Batwing