Just won my first draft pick normal game.

#1KarmicDragon1Posted 12/10/2012 7:56:51 AM(edited)
Am I ready for ranked now? I was top as Jayce like a real man against some awful Caitlynn player. Like really awful. Like "I'll stand in LOS of your charged shock blast when I'm at 35% HP, and whenever you decide to fire it off I'll flash back to my tower and recall. Only to be hit by another charged shock blast while recalling"-type of awful.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#2Golden_MeanPosted 12/10/2012 8:05:42 AM
If you really were a real man then yes.
---
Grasp Destiny. Forfeit Humanity. - Rah Xephon
#3KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 8:09:06 AM
Golden_Mean posted...
If you really were a real man then yes.

What do you mean?
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#4Sword_SlasherPosted 12/10/2012 8:11:00 AM
Nice job Karmi-*leaves*
---
"I like to complain about games I've never played on online message boards." - Francis
#5RzulPosted 12/10/2012 8:12:50 AM
Perhaps. One thing you should know is that people are extremely serious about sticking to the meta in ranked. So, you won't be seeing a craptastic Caitlyn top. Also people dodge constantly for the dumbest reason.

Basically, if you can handle constant trolling, complaints and such; you might be ready. Just ward your lane wherever you end up, try not to be caught out of place, don't overextend and communicate with your team.
---
Vi is my waifu. Deal with it.
3DS FC: 4038-6009-6930 PSN: Rzul96xsEED
#6KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 8:18:25 AM
Rzul posted...
Perhaps. One thing you should know is that people are extremely serious about sticking to the meta in ranked. So, you won't be seeing a craptastic Caitlyn top. Also people dodge constantly for the dumbest reason.

Basically, if you can handle constant trolling, complaints and such; you might be ready. Just ward your lane wherever you end up, try not to be caught out of place, don't overextend and communicate with your team.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks!
---