Why isn't Elise used more?

#1_HeXPosted 12/10/2012 8:20:53 AM
She's an amazing top champion, decent in mid and as a jungler. Now that I know how to use her properly and how to build her, she's an absolute monster.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#2Cirrus101Posted 12/10/2012 8:28:50 AM
arachnophobia is a common fear. cleavage does not compensate.
---
Legend of Dragoon Forums:
http://legendodragoon.proboards67.com/
#3RzulPosted 12/10/2012 8:29:11 AM
Because you can pick another champ for each of those roles and do better. More often than not Elise player overestimate their damage output and dive at stupid times which ends up with a kill for the enemy. Besides, most people don't know when to use which ability or when to switch to Spider form.
---
Vi is my waifu. Deal with it.
3DS FC: 4038-6009-6930 PSN: Rzul96xsEED
#4Arken101Posted 12/10/2012 8:29:44 AM
I just carried my last game as elise and she is in about 75% of my match history lol
---
Dota2 is mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769
#5DeanyzyPosted 12/10/2012 8:30:22 AM
She requires a brain and good positioning to use well. She's one of my favourite champions that's been released this year, once you get to grips with her she's a monster.
#6_HeX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 8:53:20 AM
Rzul posted...
Because you can pick another champ for each of those roles and do better. More often than not Elise player overestimate their damage output and dive at stupid times which ends up with a kill for the enemy. Besides, most people don't know when to use which ability or when to switch to Spider form.

Nah, she's one of the best top champ picks. There isn't anyone top that I don't have at least a 50/50 chance against. Common picks like Jax, Olaf and Irelia I can crap all over thanks to her good base ratios and abilities that deal % damage. I've had a lot of success with her.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#7_Yag_Posted 12/10/2012 9:00:06 AM
_HeX posted...
Rzul posted...

Nah, she's one of the best top champ picks. There isn't anyone top that I don't have at least a 50/50 chance against. Common picks like Jax, Olaf and Irelia I can crap all over thanks to her good base ratios and abilities that deal % damage. I've had a lot of success with her.

then you were playing against a bad(worse than you anyway) jax, he can own her if you do it right.
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#8k0rupted1Posted 12/10/2012 9:03:50 AM
Meta sheep's everywhere.

What's Jax going to do when Elise simply stuns you when you jump in and uses her spells against you? Early in Elise wins the exchange. In this case it'll be all about whether or nor Elise wins early game or not.
---
PSN: k0rupted1
League of Legends IGN: k0rupted1
#9_HeX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 9:11:16 AM
_Yag_ posted...
_HeX posted...
Rzul posted...

then you were playing against a bad(worse than you anyway) jax, he can own her if you do it right.

roflmao

Do tell exactly how Jax owns Elise.

And do be specific.
---
#10Beech_tibsPosted 12/10/2012 9:15:18 AM
The real answer? Cause she is shut down mid... Most meta sheep don't even want an ap top and because her jungle is slow...granted never tried it myself but just watching people those are the reasons
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so