Overused champs potential nerfs?

#11DeadpooL7Posted 12/10/2012 10:59:01 AM
Vrindlvine posted...
Or I dont know BUFF underused champs to make it more fun to play them rather then always a test of who can use the horrible the best. But this is riot ohh lets nerf glacial shrouds mana cause that was really a problem!

How does it make sense to buff 100 champs instead of nerfing like 10? That would be way more work and lead to way more chances for problems.

Good/bad is all relative and the goal is to make all champs on the same level. They cant all be 'horrible' since if they were all on that level that would be normal not horrible.
#12dotsdfePosted 12/10/2012 11:13:59 AM
I really don't think you can nerf Shen without him being trash.
---
Winner of the Third Hacked User Contest.
World's #1 Phoenix Wright fan.
#13supershadonicPosted 12/10/2012 11:19:13 AM
dotsdfe posted...
I really don't think you can nerf Shen without him being trash.

Reduce self shield and ult on ally shield slightly.
#14kirbyakaZPosted 12/10/2012 4:03:39 PM
MagiaIce posted...
I'm just so sick of Darius everywhere. Every single time I play for a few games I see him at least twice (assuming I play at least 5 games)
and he always seems to carry so hard simply because his kit is so obnoxiously broken.

Darius isn't broken. Not even close. He lacks sustain and an escape.

He has flash and plenty of sustain once he gets a bloodthirster.

At least in normals if there is a double queue Darius + anyone top or jungle they rarely lose. All it takes is one or two early kills on him and that's game unless the rest of his team is trash.
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:9 Annoyed faces:4
#15ritz2Posted 12/10/2012 4:06:19 PM
kirbyakaZ posted...
MagiaIce posted...
I'm just so sick of Darius everywhere. Every single time I play for a few games I see him at least twice (assuming I play at least 5 games)
and he always seems to carry so hard simply because his kit is so obnoxiously broken.

At least in normals if there is a double queue Darius + anyone top or jungle they rarely lose. All it takes is one or two early kills on him and that's game unless the rest of his team is trash.

stop being bad darius is terrible in teamfights

His kit's not broken, just don't feed him and he becomes a non issue because his kit focuses too much on his ult
---
http://i.imgur.com/UaixE.jpg
#16kirbyakaZPosted 12/10/2012 4:51:16 PM
ritz2 posted...
kirbyakaZ posted...
MagiaIce posted...

His kit's not broken, just don't feed him and he becomes a non issue because his kit focuses too much on his ult

When a champ can flash into the middle of a teamfight from a bush and ult three people, pull one back to ult them, and then simply walk up to your tower and take it/you, that's pretty broken.

I mostly play mid and ADC bot so I have no control of how fed he gets. All I know is once he gets a few kills and roams he rarely loses. At least in normals.
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:9 Annoyed faces:4
#17Masemune_100Posted 12/10/2012 5:01:11 PM
kirbyakaZ posted...
MagiaIce posted...

His kit isn't broken in the sense you're thinking, it's broken because it makes the entire game revolve around Darius. He takes from his own team a lot if he's playing the way he was designed.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#18ritz2Posted 12/10/2012 5:09:04 PM
kirbyakaZ posted...
ritz2 posted...
kirbyakaZ posted...
MagiaIce posted...

When a champ can flash into the middle of a teamfight from a bush and ult three people, pull one back to ult them, and then simply walk up to your tower and take it/you, that's pretty broken.

I mostly play mid and ADC bot so I have no control of how fed he gets. All I know is once he gets a few kills and roams he rarely loses. At least in normals.

That sounds like he's being morbidly fed before teamfights. In my games if darius tries to pull anyone besides the initator or a bruiser, he usually gets killed. Usually he tries to peel for his team instead of flashing and grabbing 3 people.
---
http://i.imgur.com/UaixE.jpg
#19SoulknightX0Posted 12/10/2012 5:24:10 PM
darius isn't op. He's poorly balanced around a toxic ult, and people spend too much time focusing on the fact that he can LOLTRUEDAMAGESLAM you, when he's easily kited and the grab isn't too hard to dodge.

I will admit though, getting a free 25% ar pen is ridiculously stupid. Maybe if you apply a debuff of it to whoever you grab for as long as they bleed then it'd be balanced or something like 3 seconds, but free stats, especially Pen, is ****ing dumb.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bentrey/
#20LordClydePosted 12/10/2012 5:25:09 PM
Overused champion: Nunu