Akali thought she counterpicked me.

#11Herostratus_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 11:04:16 AM(edited)
Blbmbr666 posted...
Akali also was building what appears to be a Sunfire against you.

Might have something to do with the Akali being bad.

Yeah, what happened there was that they got fb off of an invade, and then their Singed ran mid, so I told Talon I would go mid cause Singed is an easy lane for me. Singed blew Ignite on me and I had to use Flash, but I healed back up with pots. Then (I still don't know what they were doing in our jungle) Akali comes from our red buff area and tries to enter the lane from our side. I had hit 2 and she was 1 so I just killed her. She was probably bad, I have no idea. All I know is that I snowballed because I got lvl 2 first and then I ganked other lanes.

Edit: Now that I look at it I'm pretty sure I know what she was thinking. The Giant's belt was probably for Rylai's, and the Chain Vest was a probably a desperate attempt to stop Talon from repeatedly killing her. This is really funny because with 3 Black Cleavers, he completely negates a Chain Vest.
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
#12Herostratus_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 11:01:28 AM
noone369 posted...
You remind me of that one teemo i met few days earlier. He also was fed by top, he thought that he was safe. Well, i got angry and simply went and killed him 1v1 with Diana and always focused him during teamfights. We won the game.

Void Staff was my last item, after GA. I wasn't really taking chances tbh. Our Talon was massively fed. Gap closers are a problem for Teemo, but I could pretty much instakill anyone but their Singed.
---
#13omisflyPosted 12/10/2012 11:06:08 AM(edited)
That Akali was just bad

IMO Akali should have started dominated as soon as she hits 3 if she put a point in Q W and E and if Teemo still stupidly thinks he can harass Akali for free.

You throw W down, Q his ass, farm and E as soon he gets an ass hair close to you. Congratulations, half his HP bar just magically dissappeared.

Once you hit 6 though, its free kills all day.

Edit: nvm, I didn't see that she was laning against Talon. She's still bad though
---
http://oi49.tinypic.com/a5hlr6.jpg
#14Herostratus_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 11:07:42 AM(edited)
omisfly posted...
That Akali was just bad

IMO Akali should have started dominated as soon as she hits 3 if she put a point in Q W and E and if Teemo still stupidly thinks he can harass Akali for free.

You throw W down, Q his ass, farm and E as soon he gets an ass hair close to you. Congratulations, half his HP bar just magically dissappeared.

Once you hit 6 though, its free kills all day.

Exactly, this is why Akali counters Teemo. This is the whole reason that I thought this game was hilarious. She was late to lane so I got a gimmick kill on her. Then I wouldn't let her hit 6, because I was 6 while she was still 4. Also, I started Flask, ward, and pots, so Lee couldn't gank me.

And no, Akali laned against me most of the game, since Singed was mid for the first 30 seconds and I told Talon to go top. tbh though, both me and Talon roamed a ton, we weren't in lane much.
---
#15Herostratus_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 11:18:14 AM
The new patch has been out for about a week now, right? Check out this chart, and look who has the most vertical green.

http://www.lolking.net/charts?region=all&league=ranked&type=top-lane-matchup&range=weekly
---
#16MMG_Posted 12/10/2012 11:38:20 AM
4/4 Ezreal.

So pro.
---
Y'know what? Katarina is my waifu <3
#17Herostratus_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 11:40:52 AM
MMG_ posted...
4/4 Ezreal.

So pro.

The funny part about that is the Ez was on my team the game before and he picked Teemo. We got trolled by a support Fiddle though.
---
#18DeathWyvernPosted 12/10/2012 11:44:27 PM
Any akali that builds straight into hextech instead of revolver -> deathcap is a noob and doesn't count.
---
Gamertag - Mythologick
Playing - Halo: Reach, Starcraft 2, Tales of Vesperia