Shorten blitzcrank's grab range... increase tts projectile speed?

#1Beech_tibsPosted 12/10/2012 10:29:01 AM
makes him less op and more usable? i mean as it is the projectile speed is so slow hitting anyone with a working frontal lobe is, pardon the pun, hit or miss...
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#2jepaanPosted 12/10/2012 10:41:35 AM
How would making at more difficult to dodge make him less OP? (Assuming he was OP in the first place).
---
-
#3bobguydude1Posted 12/10/2012 10:42:28 AM
Beech_tibs posted...
makes him less op and more usable? i mean as it is the projectile speed is so slow hitting anyone with a working frontal lobe is, pardon the pun, hit or miss...

i dont think you understand how puns work.
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#4Damien 5000Posted 12/10/2012 10:42:41 AM
jepaan posted...
How would making at more difficult to dodge make him less OP? (Assuming he was OP in the first place).

The shortened range. You can grab someone in the bushes from the turret.
---
Everything feels better fresh out of the dryer. Even death would be nicer if it was dryer fresh.
-UnitOmega010
#5angermngment101Posted 12/10/2012 10:43:36 AM

Less difficult to dodge, because now your chances of being blindly pulled from a wall are lower (i think). Thats the real issue. Or getting pulled from behind your turret.

Like you would be playing "safe" and bam, all of a sudden pulled out of nowhere. That is OP.
---
Gamefax
#6xD_YuffiezPosted 12/10/2012 10:46:21 AM
make it global, lower speed
#7Zeeak4444Posted 12/10/2012 10:51:01 AM
angermngment101 posted...

Less difficult to dodge, because now your chances of being blindly pulled from a wall are lower (i think). Thats the real issue. Or getting pulled from behind your turret.

Like you would be playing "safe" and bam, all of a sudden pulled out of nowhere. That is OP.

That's the only thing going for him so he gets picked.
I already hate blitz as my support because instead of getting a grab for a almost kill because they will flash away just in time I would rather a sona who can beat their face out of lane over and over.

Blitz isnt op he just stomps pubs all day.
---
Typical gameFAQers are "Complainers that always complain about those who complain about real legitimate complaints."-Joker_X
#8b0omstickPosted 12/10/2012 10:51:12 AM
xD_Yuffiez posted...

Picturing an entire team running from their well at the start of the game. The one that doesn't pulled all the way across the map pounding his keyboard in anger. This would be worth it!
#9mantana888Posted 12/10/2012 10:53:21 AM
xD_Yuffiez posted...

I hope you mean lower return speed too. So low that a fast Blitz would be able to drag the helpess champion around behind him as long as he kept moving.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#10SpacefrisianPosted 12/10/2012 10:55:00 AM
The real problem is not his grab, its that shield he gets when low health.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.