Shorten blitzcrank's grab range... increase tts projectile speed?

#11Kuroth_NeidraPosted 12/10/2012 11:56:16 AM
mantana888 posted...
xD_Yuffiez posted...
make it global, lower speed

I hope you mean lower return speed too. So low that a fast Blitz would be able to drag the helpess champion around behind him as long as he kept moving.

Riot hire this man

Most fun update in the game.
---
"How are you a vet if you can't fly and shoot laser beams? It just doesn't make any sense." -Raging_Placenta
#12jepaanPosted 12/10/2012 1:34:14 PM
angermngment101 posted...
How would making at more difficult to dodge make him less OP? (Assuming he was OP in the first place).

Less difficult to dodge, because now your chances of being blindly pulled from a wall are lower (i think). Thats the real issue. Or getting pulled from behind your turret.

Like you would be playing "safe" and bam, all of a sudden pulled out of nowhere. That is OP.

The range isn't that long already, if you're playing safe and gets pulled out of nowhere, you're either not adjusting your play to depend on the enemy, or you have horrible ward coverage.
---
-
#13Beech_tibs(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 5:55:21 PM
jepaan posted...
angermngment101 posted...
How would making at more difficult to dodge make him less OP? (Assuming he was OP in the first place).

Less difficult to dodge, because now your chances of being blindly pulled from a wall are lower (i think). Thats the real issue. Or getting pulled from behind your turret.

Like you would be playing "safe" and bam, all of a sudden pulled out of nowhere. That is OP.

The range isn't that long already, if you're playing safe and gets pulled out of nowhere, you're either not adjusting your play to depend on the enemy, or you have horrible ward coverage.

these are LIES!
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#14Black_AssassinPosted 12/10/2012 5:56:54 PM
Zeeak4444 posted...
Blitz isnt op he just stomps pubs all day.

Makes you wonder why he's regularly picked at tournaments.

Damn pub tournies.
#15JaggiJumperPosted 12/10/2012 6:15:41 PM
bobguydude1 posted...
Beech_tibs posted...
makes him less op and more usable? i mean as it is the projectile speed is so slow hitting anyone with a working frontal lobe is, pardon the pun, hit or miss...

i dont think you understand how puns work.

^
---
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: SlipperyGooch. http://i.imgur.com/yDgAM.jpg zyraaaaa
#16pinkpantherfan5Posted 12/10/2012 6:26:03 PM(edited)
Black_Assassin posted...
Zeeak4444 posted...
Blitz isnt op he just stomps pubs all day.

Makes you wonder why he's regularly picked at tournaments.

Damn pub tournies.

He is picked in tournies because 1 pull wins the game, he stomps pubs because dodging pulls is too hard for bads.
---
i dont like my username. so please just call me Mark
"Always 1A" Minigun
#17Supah_AxelPosted 12/10/2012 6:31:25 PM
You can break free of flash, I did it once as Tristana. I rocket jumped away from a grab but was grabbed anyway and I was like "NO!!" and quickly started mashing flash and actually broke out of it.
---
Not buying SSB4 without the inclusion of the flower fairy Lip as a playable character.
LoL ign: Bakabridget
#18CrumpledPaperPosted 12/10/2012 6:33:33 PM
I can't believe people still actually think blitz is op

hide behind minions jesus its not that hard people
---
Eh
#19FlareZeroPosted 12/10/2012 6:45:34 PM
CrumpledPaper posted...

You get no bush control if you do and positioning becomes much harder. His grabs from hiding behind blind spots is what makes him OP mid to late game too, not just early laning phase. One grab almost ensures a kill for your team.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#20Beech_tibs(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 8:53:27 PM
FlareZero posted...
CrumpledPaper posted...

You get no bush control if you do and positioning becomes much harder. His grabs from hiding behind blind spots is what makes him OP mid to late game too, not just early laning phase. One grab almost ensures a kill for your team.

this
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so