Is Eve faster then Hecarim?

#11FvPPosted 12/10/2012 4:47:27 PM
OtachiSwordXL posted...
Than*

No no it;s "Then" after the world ends I shall rule it and "Than" will be "Then"

What the hell does "it;s" mean?
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#12Gevauden(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 4:57:44 PM
peach_vs_faIco posted...
OtachiSwordXL posted...
Than*

No no it;s "Then" after the world ends I shall rule it and "Than" will be "Then"

It another part of my new world order just wait and see.

When the world comes to and end all trolls and grammar nazis will be wiped away I see the future.
---
good, let the hatred flow through you. waste more of your own time. yes...good
#13_Krave_Posted 12/10/2012 5:00:10 PM
Gevauden posted...
peach_vs_faIco posted...
OtachiSwordXL posted...
Than*

When the world comes to and end all trolls and grammar nazis will be wiped away I see the future.

When the world come to an end, all trolls and grammar Nazis will be wiped away. I see the future.*
---
Fascination ends
#14MagiaIcePosted 12/10/2012 5:05:28 PM
Gevauden posted...
peach_vs_faIco posted...
OtachiSwordXL posted...
Than*

When the world come to an end, all trolls and grammar Nazis will be wiped away. I see the future.*

I'M GOING TO BE WIPED AWAY? Might as well enjoy my last few days as a grammar nazi...
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the front door..."~Me
Nami is my waifu
#15Damien 5000Posted 12/11/2012 1:23:25 AM
I really think Hec should be a lot faster. That whole "But his passive gives him bonus AD" excuse is stupid on Riot's part. The passive hardly helps at all. It's so insignificant it can basically be ignored. The ability to run over minions isn't all that nifty, either.
---
Everything feels better fresh out of the dryer. Even death would be nicer if it was dryer fresh.
-UnitOmega010
#16SirDanieIPosted 12/11/2012 1:28:21 AM
Damien 5000 posted...
I really think Hec should be a lot faster. That whole "But his passive gives him bonus AD" excuse is stupid on Riot's part. The passive hardly helps at all. It's so insignificant it can basically be ignored. The ability to run over minions isn't all that nifty, either.

His passive encourages building movespeed on Hecarim as it works well with his other skills by being able to stick on his opponent. Compare to alistar; gives unit collision as well as very minor aoe damage just like the minor ad buff.
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#17IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/11/2012 2:19:42 AM
Rammus, with speed ball, Jayce gate, Janna passive, Shurelias, and a few other items is the fastest character in game.