What is the best ADC start in your opinion?

#11Noblesse_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 5:32:06 PM(edited)
Boots 4 is you wait for 35 gold after minion spawn and walk to lane. does nobody know this?

You don't get to help the jungle with dps if they are starting at your buff side but half of the time this is a non issue.

Nope, you get there in time for dps on red/blue. And you don't miss out on farm. The only thing you do miss if you do boots + 4 pots is double golems on blue side.
---
Noblesse Oblige May you go on and conduct in a honorable manor.
#12pinkpantherfan5Posted 12/10/2012 5:37:33 PM
Noblesse_ posted...
Boots 4 is you wait for 35 gold after minion spawn and walk to lane. does nobody know this?

You don't get to help the jungle with dps if they are starting at your buff side but half of the time this is a non issue.

Nope, you get there in time for dps on red/blue. And you don't miss out on farm. The only thing you do miss if you do boots + 4 pots is double golems on blue side.

Didn't they buff golem speed to prevent them from being kited? And with new aggro change just dropping aggro for free hits won't work. Is it still worth it?
---
i dont like my username. so please just call me Mark
"Always 1A" Minigun
#13Noblesse_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 8:28:22 PM

Didn't they buff golem speed to prevent them from being kited? And with new aggro change just dropping aggro for free hits won't work. Is it still worth it?

Idk if it's worth it or not now as I personally haven't done it since the patch, but I have laned against a few who have dont and they seem to come out okay. Majority miss a few farm though so I'd say it's not worth as much as it was before
---
Noblesse Oblige May you go on and conduct in a honorable manor.
#14Village IdiotPosted 12/10/2012 8:53:49 PM
Most lanes are gonna miss out on 1-2 minions anyways since they will (and should) be helping your jungler dps down blue/red.
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude
#15the_rowanPosted 12/10/2012 9:26:49 PM
Chrikke666 posted...
21 down utility.

Doran Blade + health pot + biscuit. Proceed to take a dump all over your lane.

The other guy gets 5 more armor pen, 3 AD, and 5% more damage on everything below 50% health, though. Plus slightly better sustain. Pretty sure you still come out behind unless that experience bonus is enough to matter.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia