getting coached by Dyrus, you jelly?

#31KirbixPosted 12/10/2012 10:28:56 PM
Don't get me wrong- Karl Malone was a pretty good basketball player and all, but he got stomped by Jordan how many times? Clearly he was never one of the best.

M I doin this rite?
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#32mrg59Posted 12/10/2012 10:29:02 PM
Kirbix posted...
Like how people are talking smack about someone 'barely making the top 20.' If you even had the ability to be in the top 20 of anything in the world, you wouldn't be talking smack. Considering being in the top 50 of a sport warrants a trip to the olympics, top 100 in some cases, I'd say top 20 in one of the most played online games in the world is pretty impressive. You could randomly select a 1,000,000 accounts and the odds are he would be better than 99% of them. Nerd rage harder over your jealousy plz.

ITP: Dude rages at a topic without even reading that I posted the same thing 10 minutes ago.

Someone definitely got some TSM training.

You actually call me out on that when one of the worst fads to ever hit this board is to just quote what someone else says and repost it without any new content? Please get over yourself.

I don't watch streams or know who the pros are, so I'm assuming TSM is one of the teams. I just know that top 20 in the world at anything is nothing to talk smack on.
#33FvPPosted 12/10/2012 10:29:07 PM
DarkEspeon996 posted...
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/25091633#history

Nice try

what

DE has spoken!
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#34CheezWhizXPosted 12/10/2012 10:32:27 PM
Kirbix posted...
Don't get me wrong- Karl Malone was a pretty good basketball player and all, but he got stomped by Jordan how many times? Clearly he was never one of the best.

M I doin this rite?

If he would get stomped by Jordan and over a dozen others consistently then sure, you're doing it right.
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
PKMN Diamond FC: 0560 6381 4898