What do I do when I have garbage teams who to pick?

#1SackBoiPosted 12/11/2012 1:03:42 PM
My W/L in solo que under level 30 (I cannot wait until I hit 30) is probably like .25- .35, I got on yesterday joined a game and had 2 feeders said forget this.

Same thing today hop on a game... TWO people say they are playing a new champion; both fed one was Vlad who went 1-11. Next game I play AP teemo same thing, no team composition or communication really and most of them would run from like 2vs2 and such.

Just terribad player and it is really getting to me I need a team :(
---
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.
#2DiplomacySCPosted 12/11/2012 1:10:42 PM
AP Eve mid. I've carried from teams feeding early (0/5 before I'm level 6) to massively one-sided victories. Very strong, great mobility, stealth leads to terrific roaming, carries teamfights hard, and if you build some resistances and land a good ult she becomes pretty faux-tanky while dealing a ton of damage.
#3SackBoi(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 1:42:41 PM
Will be my next buy thank you!!!
---
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.
#4GhostSignalPosted 12/11/2012 1:47:19 PM
It's no different when you hit 30.

If you want to win in solo queue you play the obvious effective champs that you know you can carry idiots with or the champs you're most comfortable on. Sometimes though you just have to suck it up and accept you're just not going to win, or try and stall it out to super late game where people will have items and you can try and capitalise on long respawn timers.
#5zefigPosted 12/11/2012 1:54:55 PM
Teemo requires a playstyle that most soloq players won't recognize. He teamfights poorly so you mostly backdoor, or if possible try to make a teamfight happen in mushroom hell. Usually your team will just die in 4v5s.

Pick champions that can win teamfights with huge CC. Morgana, Galio, Kennen, Amumu, these are all good picks.
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy