#1VonkilingtonPosted 12/11/2012 12:53:41 PM
Outperformed? Strong?
Good partners in lane?
??
---
http://i.imgur.com/GCekg.gif http://i.imgur.com/amV5N.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/DVQNa.jpg
#2EtherPhoenixPosted 12/11/2012 1:38:13 PM
She's doing well. She just got her first A in Algebra. We are so proud! She is starting with the attitude issues, but I think we will have it under control in no time. She says "Hi!" btw

OH! I see what you mean. I dunno, I actually haven't seen her in any games yet. Don't know if that is any indication about her ability. On paper, she seems legit but...
---
I left myself logged in on my friend's CPU and he changed my sig to this ^_^;
#3LaqOfInterestPosted 12/11/2012 1:40:37 PM
She is literally the best champion Riot has ever come out with.
---
Taric is my husbando
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda
#4centurion911Posted 12/11/2012 1:42:14 PM
She's really strong. AoE stun, multi-target heal, slowing buff, AoE knockup/slow ult. Everything I would want in a sustain kiting support
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#5ShiomaratsukaPosted 12/11/2012 1:44:52 PM(edited)
She does barely any damage. Her usefulness is solely in her utility through a wannabe sona ult with longer range, and a 1.5 second AoE skillshot stun.

Early game she can win trades in lane easily with enough bounces on her w and proper use of AA harass with e. Not to mention catching someone with her bubble.

Midgame she's just going to die if anyone so much as gives a look at her.

Late game pretty much the same, but people will look at her much less and rather try to desperately kill your carry.

Overall: For an aggressive team comp? Not so great in my opinion. For a defensive comp focused on movement control and protecting a carry? Pretty decent if you are good at landing her bubble.

Funny note: I've noticed that even if you're playing Nami, your team will run away for fear of getting hit by tidal wave instead of actually initiating behind it. So if you really want to get your team into a certain area, toss your tidal wave away from it

Edit: Balanced is a term on how I'd put it. Very good in certain comps, not so much in others.
#6Smokey MacPotPosted 12/11/2012 1:47:22 PM
I find her a lot of fun to play. Very challenging though, her Q is difficult to hit with. She works really well in a CC heavy team, as she can more easily hit her Q off of other slows/stuns. She's great for chasing down runners. E gives a damage buff and slow to an ally's or your attacks, plus her passive gives a speed boost. It does not stop you to cast it either. Also you can use her W to chain a hit off an ally if you are out of range to hit the foe directly.

Her R is a good initiator/disengage if you use it well. On it's own it might seem weak and slow, but it will scatter the enemy team allowing you to close in and kill anyone who runs the wrong direction.
---
If you can read this, you are literate.
#7HagenExPosted 12/11/2012 1:53:50 PM(edited)
Ridiculously strong for a support. Her ratios are too good, faced one that built a RoA early and ended up semi-carrying the game. She's really good, I was thinking of buying her but I dont like her kit, it is good but not for me, I like vanguard supports, a bit more ofensive like Nunu, Leona or Alistar.

Havent faced a mid Nami yet, dont know if she's THAT good at that role.
#8kirbymuncherPosted 12/11/2012 1:58:02 PM
I don't get why everyone is saying she's strong

http://www.lolking.net/charts?region=all&league=ranked&type=champion-loserate&range=daily

lane presence is lacking since she can't all in (leona, taric), can't poke (sona, lulu) and isn't even that great in carry buffing/healing either (janna, soraka). She's also really squishy, and her ult has such low movespeed and cast time that it can be easily dodged/otherwise played around.

pretty bad champ
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
#9Smokey MacPotPosted 12/11/2012 2:04:28 PM
kirbymuncher posted...
I don't get why everyone is saying she's strong

http://www.lolking.net/charts?region=all&league=ranked&type=champion-loserate&range=daily

lane presence is lacking since she can't all in (leona, taric), can't poke (sona, lulu) and isn't even that great in carry buffing/healing either (janna, soraka). She's also really squishy, and her ult has such low movespeed and cast time that it can be easily dodged/otherwise played around.

pretty bad champ

I don't think the lolking stats really mean a lot here. She is brand new and everyone and their mother are playing her, so there are a lot of bad players using her and a lot of people playing her without taking into account the rest of the team comp.
---
If you can read this, you are literate.
#10dark_lord_havocPosted 12/11/2012 2:07:52 PM
Pretty good champ imo. Her Q has good CC, but can be hard to hit. You can shoot it over minions though, which is a nice advantage. Her W is good for trading in lane and should be maxed first. Her mana costs can be pretty rough, so get a chalice and upgrade it later.