In solo Q the jungler is the real 'carry'

#1yourDaddiePosted 12/11/2012 3:12:58 PM
Jungler and mid can control the map the most if you are good

Top can snowball hard

ADC is too dependent on his team but can become the biggest aset late game

Support cant do anything if the rest of the team is bad
---
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#2Ravid182Posted 12/11/2012 3:15:31 PM
Yeah I overall agree. However I have often times gotten on situations where I have fed each of my laners 2-3 kills by 15 minutes and get a dragon, and they still lose their lane, while the enemy jungler has done nothing at all but farm his jungle.

At some point the jungler can only do so much and the laners have to win their lane on their own accord.
#3SoulknightX0Posted 12/11/2012 3:25:41 PM
The problem with jungle and support is that you can do everything in your power to ensure your carry/laners are fed through ganks, wards, BIG PLAYS etc.; but if your laner is a brain dead moron, gg no re, regardless of how well you did
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bentrey/
#4TrevorkkhoPosted 12/11/2012 3:26:13 PM
Depend on what type of jungler are you. Offensive AD jungler could carry, but CC tank ones can't carry at it with baddies. Had game with Moak/Rammus when I led team with first blood and 4:1 at first 7 mins. Still lost game because top fed enemy team even I helped with first blood on top.
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
#5magnusblitzPosted 12/11/2012 3:34:44 PM
Kinda agree, but mostly because I don't think the term "carry" quite applies the same in LoL as it did in DOTA or other MOBAs. Sure, carries can win all the 1v1s when they get fed and put out the most damage, but with the exception of a couple of characters (usually called "hypercarries") they won't be able to 1v4 or 1v5 and completely dominate. All the lifesteal nerfs over time mean that carries are more of glass cannons and dependent on their teammates for initiation/protection/etc.
#6MMG_Posted 12/11/2012 3:35:51 PM
Most of the time yes.

But its solo q so anything can happen.
---
Y'know what? Katarina is my waifu <3
#7yourDaddie(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 3:40:08 PM
Ravid182 posted...
Yeah I overall agree. However I have often times gotten on situations where I have fed each of my laners 2-3 kills by 15 minutes and get a dragon, and they still lose their lane, while the enemy jungler has done nothing at all but farm his jungle.

At some point the jungler can only do so much and the laners have to win their lane on their own accord.

Exactly, you cannot carry a team of baddies, you can only carry if they are at least mediocre
---
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#8FatherRussiaPosted 12/11/2012 3:44:00 PM
You have the best chance of carrying a bad team as ADC, zero question. All you need is your team mates to be a meat shield and soak up some damage if you are sufficiently more skilled than the opposition, this is not true with any other lane.
#9Master Of The DeadPosted 12/11/2012 3:53:29 PM
yourDaddie posted...
Ravid182 posted...

Exactly, you cannot carry a team of baddies, you can only carry if they are at least mediocre

But that can be said of any role.
---
Gamertag/Summoner Name: Dayy Hughes -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif
#10VoidgolemPosted 12/11/2012 4:06:49 PM
In solo queue? Good luck "carrying" with gimped income and every lane dead-set on pushing until they die.

Sometimes it does pan out. Lotta times notsomuch.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"