Best and worst skin you currently own.

#51AgentRebornPosted 12/11/2012 9:08:44 PM
Best skin purchase: Musketeer Twisted Fate
Worst: One of Olaf's crappy recolors. The skin was like 260 RP so its not the price, its that I dont really play Olaf much any more
Worst champion purchase: Tempted to use a refund token on Ryze. I am terrible with him, no desire to improve with him and Im sure I could buy a single rune and be happier with the purchase. I so regret buying Ryze
---
WATCHING JUAN CASTILLO'S QUALITY DEFENCE EXTINGUISH ELI'S DONG REMINDS ME THAT LITERALLY AN OL COACH AS DC WILL ALWAYS BE THE SUPERIOR FAD
#52PhantasmplusPosted 12/11/2012 9:12:03 PM
Best: Frostfire Annie, I don't play her all too much but I like the skin when I do. Blue fire particles = my favourite. I have Cryo-core Brand too.
Worst: Lord Darius, I expected more flare from his eyes than what the splash art shows. Then Bioforge Darius came out. So now I have 2 Darius skins. =/

Regret? Probably Pentakill Olaf, I don't know why I bought it, I got caught up in the hype I guess. I'm not even good with Olaf, I hardly play him and when I do I get my ass harassed out of lane.
---
I'll just have to get a full apology from you later.
RARITYCATCHME.
#53ArgoniaPosted 12/11/2012 9:12:07 PM
Best skin: Jayces one
Worst skin: Jayces one

I only have jayces skin.
---
Jesus was an alien space pirate. Therefore, pirating is the right thing to do. -Detsuaxhe
BRONIES UNITE!
#54YengeonPosted 12/11/2012 9:12:09 PM
Best Skin: Unchained Ali or Riot Trist
Worst Skin: None. I mean, I only have those two and I like them both.
---
#55ssj98_gotenksPosted 12/11/2012 9:12:50 PM
Best:
Boom Boom Blitzcrank.

Worst:
Nightmare Chogath I guess.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif
#56UncleAssMuffPosted 12/11/2012 9:15:39 PM
Best: Headless Hecarim
Worst: Marble Malphite
Regret: Mad Scientist Ziggs (I actually like the skin, but Pool Party Ziggs was revealed like 2 days after I bought it)
---
This is a board where things I don't finish get archived.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/586631-aerial-assault