Why there are no Christmas skins related to Jesus and co?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why there are no Christmas skins related to Jesus and co?
3 years ago#1
Like Jesus Zilean, Joseph Draven, Lux Mary, Wise king tryndamere or camel hecarim for example? all christmas skins are related to nordict customs only.
---
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#3
I don't own Hecarim and haven't spent a penny on this game... but I would SO buy Camel Hecarim
3 years ago#4
Your topic would be a bit more successful if you didn't make it the equivalent of stringing up massive neon lights that say, "TRAP HERE".
---
"YOU'RE IN THE TORGUE ZONE, BABY! IF YOU AREN'T MADE OF GASOLINE, METAL, OR BACON, GET THE **** OUT!" - Mr. Torgue
www.youtube.com/CDubxVRex
3 years ago#5
Because according to the Boondocks, Jesus was black, Christmas is a pagan holiday, and Jesus probably hates you for celebrating it.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
3 years ago#6
Could you imagine the outcry this would create? Not to mention Christianity isn't the most popular religion, and this being the most played game in the world at the moment just don't think it would work.
---
GT: hawkeye2188
3 years ago#7
Christianity isn't the most popular religion,

*more Christians than anything else on the planet*
3 years ago#8
NeoAnduril posted...
Christianity isn't the most popular religion,

*more Christians than anything else on the planet*

I think Muslims outnumber Christians as of the last few years.

If they don't yet, they will soon.
---
"How are you a vet if you can't fly and shoot laser beams? It just doesn't make any sense." -Raging_Placenta
3 years ago#9
hawkeye2188 posted...
Could you imagine the outcry this would create? Not to mention Christianity isn't the most popular religion, and this being the most played game in the world at the moment just don't think it would work.

Why? Shintoists think is fun playing as Ammaterasu, why won't christians have fun playing as Jesus?
---
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
3 years ago#10
SorrySleeping posted...
Jesus was black, Christmas is a pagan holiday, and Jesus probably hates you for celebrating it.

---
"But if i bootypooty when i don't have to bootypooty it might result in a bootydoody. And you don't want that on your mouth." - Meatwad
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why there are no Christmas skins related to Jesus and co?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived