Why there are no Christmas skins related to Jesus and co?

#41g-cube_mastaPosted 12/12/2012 10:24:27 AM
The respawn times would be way too long.

congrats you won the topic

the rest of you got trapped into wasting your time.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#42vermillion719Posted 12/12/2012 10:25:31 AM
Jonmaximum posted...
Also, Jesus on LoL= Jesus getting killed= outrage and Riot's HQ being burned to the ground.

It's okay, every time he dies, he comes back to life less than a minute later, so he's even better than he was before.
---
"Why don't you just take this picture for what it is? Teemo being stuffed and mounted by renek." - Serenderpity
LoL Name: Thanamar
#43Dark VaporeonPosted 12/12/2012 10:38:52 AM
vermillion719 posted...
Jonmaximum posted...
Also, Jesus on LoL= Jesus getting killed= outrage and Riot's HQ being burned to the ground.

It's okay, every time he dies, he comes back to life less than a minute later, so he's even better than he was before.

Thats Goku
---
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Eternity ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
When yesterday is gone, and tomorrow never comes.
#44Captain_FetishPosted 12/12/2012 10:50:09 AM
Because in this day in age, even the slightest implication of Christianity is considered a racial slur.
---
Fetish Kick!
#45NitharadPosted 12/12/2012 11:02:30 AM
Well, you've got me xD
#46SirDanieIPosted 12/12/2012 12:31:44 PM
mantana888 posted...
qijun6699 posted...
yourDaddie posted...
Like Jesus Zilean, Joseph Draven, Lux Mary, Wise king tryndamere or camel hecarim for example? all christmas skins are related to nordict customs only.

Seriously you are not being mature to consider other users with different religion in the game. You should consider deleting this thread.

Jesus Karthus

OMG. Just realized the ult is exactly the same!!!
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#47Sir_SpecterPosted 12/12/2012 1:07:35 PM
I just want to congratulate the OP for his terminology of "Jesus and co." That struck me as really funny. I immediately imagined them as children's cartoon characters having wacky adventures.
#48mantana888Posted 12/12/2012 1:08:59 PM
SirDanieI posted...
mantana888 posted...
qijun6699 posted...
yourDaddie posted...
Like Jesus Zilean, Joseph Draven, Lux Mary, Wise king tryndamere or camel hecarim for example? all christmas skins are related to nordict customs only.

Seriously you are not being mature to consider other users with different religion in the game. You should consider deleting this thread.

Jesus Karthus

OMG. Just realized the ult is exactly the same!!!

Huh, I guess I missed that part.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.