how is teemos win rate so high O.o

#11zhe_king_of_apePosted 12/12/2012 5:02:09 PM
Slayer1217 posted...
I just read that Liandry's Torment does not work with Teemo's toxic shot... so why get that on him?

shroom and q for tons of damage
---
LoL IGN: TheMinecrafter12
#12TheTrueAmericanPosted 12/12/2012 5:06:15 PM
Slayer1217 posted...
I just read that Liandry's Torment does not work with Teemo's toxic shot... so why get that on him?

His mushrooms got nerfed like 200 base damage over it.
#13nyhustler208(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 5:08:03 PM
TheTrueAmerican posted...
Slayer1217 posted...

His mushrooms got nerfed like 200 base damage over it.

better abuse him while you can cause hes OP till next weeks patch
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
I have sex with yordles... Is it blasphemy?
#14iMillatimePosted 12/12/2012 5:08:57 PM
Hurricane is inefficient when not attacking 3 targets, and ridiculously inefficient when only attacking 1 target. It's a late game purchase only or you're wasting a lot of gold.

What makes him op is liandrys and oracles nerf. Shrooms are now much more deadly, and malady or liandrys + dcap or dfg is stupid broken with his e and q. THEN when you add a hurricane or void staff at late game, the game is nearly unwinnable for your opponents.
---
It's Millatime
~What's wrong Mr. Bubbles?~
#15HagenExPosted 12/12/2012 5:18:28 PM
Slayer1217 posted...

It works with Q and Mushrooms. Q's reuse is really short with Nashor's Tooth.
#16Rookie_JetPosted 12/12/2012 11:38:49 PM
iMillatime posted...
Hurricane is inefficient when not attacking 3 targets, and ridiculously inefficient when only attacking 1 target. It's a late game purchase only or you're wasting a lot of gold.

What makes him op is liandrys and oracles nerf. Shrooms are now much more deadly, and malady or liandrys + dcap or dfg is stupid broken with his e and q. THEN when you add a hurricane or void staff at late game, the game is nearly unwinnable for your opponents.

Earlier hurricane maintains his godlike pushing when shrooms are down or when you want to save them for a fight/escape. Makes it easier to farm the rest of your items.
#17TheConductorSixPosted 12/13/2012 12:36:52 AM
Liandry's Lament breaks him.

The item seems built specifically for his shrooms. The slow procs the double damage.

So here's what happens:

1.No one has more heavily favored matchups then AP Teemo in top lane. He strongly dominates 80% of the bruiser/top lane roster. This was fine because he wouldn't scale late game. But Malady change and Liandrys changes that.

2.Liandry's Lament made stepping on a shroom a death sentence. Teemo puts 4-5 shrooms around Baron and his team forces fights there. If your team steps on one it's like a Karthus ult. If they step on another one...well...that's 2 Karthus ults.
---
Realo won gold at the Sex Olympics with a BROKEN FRIGGIN NECK.-Voltch
#18EDumeyPosted 12/13/2012 12:40:04 AM
iMillatime posted...

Earlier hurricane maintains his godlike pushing when shrooms are down or when you want to save them for a fight/escape. Makes it easier to farm the rest of your items.

This.

You're already doing plenty of serious poke damage with just E alone by the time you get Hurricane. Even if you're 1v1 top, you can clear lane incredibly fast and poke opponent out of lane with Q even when they're under turret. Someone tries to gank you? They just hit several mushrooms and are below half health. Bait it and enjoy your double kill.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg