How the **** can riot be this ****ing clueless still?

#31SirDanieIPosted 12/12/2012 9:30:01 PM

Yeah I know, I changed it because I decided I wasn't going to be like him.

And I'm glad some nolifers here like to stalk through every post and reply and edit and change and point it out. Good for you. Do a full background check on every poster that ever posts why don't you losers. Go google and find their accounts, videos, posts on various forums, histories, and the like please. It's your homework project due before break.

Actually I was following this topic when I read your rude comment. I found it really childish and funny, but I found it even funnier when I refreshed a few hours later and found that you changed it.
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#32AtomicCanolliPosted 12/12/2012 10:08:18 PM
Amarajah posted...

Yeah I know, I changed it because I decided I wasn't going to be like him.

EDIT: And I'm glad some nolifers here like to stalk through every post and reply and edit and change and point it out. Good for you. Do a full background check on every poster that ever posts why don't you losers. Go google and find their accounts, videos, posts on various forums, histories, and the like please. It's your homework project due before break.

Changed your mind back, did you?

lmao dis guy
---
tsm are the homies and now i'm under tsm so now we like a gang of super good videogamers and homies