Last year's winter holiday skins will be on sale again!

#21samuricexPosted 12/12/2012 7:34:17 PM
I want Festive Maokai, but I already bought his Halloween one... hmmm. If it's at 487 I'll probably get it, but not if otherwise.
---
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana
#22LaqOfInterestPosted 12/12/2012 7:34:54 PM
Aaactually, the skins from last year are kind of bad. Think I'll stick with this year's.

So I have, what, a day at most to learn how to jungle Fiddle?
---
Taric is my husbando
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda
#23iMillatime(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 7:39:32 PM
LaqOfInterest posted...
Aaactually, the skins from last year are kind of bad. Think I'll stick with this year's.

So I have, what, a day at most to learn how to jungle Fiddle?

Minimum. You have until the 25th maximum.
---
It's Millatime
~What's wrong Mr. Bubbles?~
#24ShyvanaPosted 12/12/2012 7:47:56 PM
Already have Festive Mao and Mistletoe LeBlanc from last year. Never liked Snowmerdinger or The Gangplank one.

MY WALLET IS SAVED.
---
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9412/comeatmebro1.png
didn't america win the civil war? - lunarknight64 (Posted 11/10/2009 3:15:32 PM)
#25tivanenkPosted 12/12/2012 7:49:46 PM
Ubergeneral3 posted...
i don't want last years skins. I want the skins for years before.

I don't know why they put them on sale. many new players have joined since then, people with money that would buy them. it's unfair that I don't get a chance to get limited time skins that left the store before I started playing.

They promised other players that they will never release them again and the want to fulfill their promise.
---
3DS FC: 5198 - 2682 - 1684
#26iMillatime(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 7:55:55 PM
tivanenk posted...
Ubergeneral3 posted...
i don't want last years skins. I want the skins for years before.

I don't know why they put them on sale. many new players have joined since then, people with money that would buy them. it's unfair that I don't get a chance to get limited time skins that left the store before I started playing.

They promised other players that they will never release them again and the want to fulfill their promise.

there's only one holiday skin that i truly regret missing.

Pumpkin head fiddle :( I'll never be able to get it
---
It's Millatime
#27DartkunPosted 12/12/2012 7:57:49 PM
And in fatal swoop, everyone forgets the Kat recall animation debacle.

Well done Riot.
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#28iMillatime(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 8:01:05 PM(edited)
Dartkun posted...
And in fatal swoop, everyone forgets the Kat recall animation debacle.

Well done Riot.

Some of us didn't care in the first place. It's a recall animation in a video game. It's their creative license to do whatever they want with their content, not the community's.

Edit: And before someone says "it's the community's job to keep playing and supporting though! They have to keep us happy !!!1!!!!111" it's irrelevant. This isn't a common enough issue for it to matter. if they were pulling some warz stuff, yeah boycott them. but her recall animation is so trivial. Why does it matter. Nobody would have cared if they didn't see her other animation in the first place.
---
It's Millatime
#29Kuroth_NeidraPosted 12/12/2012 8:00:43 PM
I may buy Snowmerdinger. I don't have a heimer skin yet, but I rarely if ever play him, so it's iffy.

Not buying slay belle kat since I have kitty. :3. Also recall animation nerf to stronk.

Bad Santa Veigar is a very slight possibility, but I really don't play Veigar.
---
"How are you a vet if you can't fly and shoot laser beams? It just doesn't make any sense." -Raging_Placenta
#30Lord SojiroPosted 12/12/2012 8:02:04 PM
The only skin I might get is the Fiddlesticks skin, I'd have to consider whether to get Surprise Party or this one. Already got Mistletoe and I find Bilgewater Kat better so I have everything else I need.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!