Elise or Zyra?

#1XialohPosted 12/12/2012 7:57:35 PM(edited)
Neither for support nor jungling. - Results (107 votes)
Elise (for top/mid)
39.25% (42 votes)
Zyra (for mid/other?)
60.75% (65 votes)
This poll is now closed.
If I want to support I play Sona. No need for Zyra for that.

Made a thread about Zyra recently. Lot of good posts in there which have convinced me that Zyra is good, but then I remembered Elise. At the end of the day, I want to buy both of these, and I'm heavily debating refunding my Ezreal and Ahri with my last 2 refunds so that I can do just that (because Ezreal is just too squishy and skillshot dependent and his W is borderline useless on top of it all. Ahri just because I don't like her playstyle).

But, for now, I figure I'll just put it to a vote. I don't see myself choosing between the two based on merit alone at this point.

Responses optional, I'm just going to pick the greater of two numbers. Unless someone makes a very convincing argument against the numbers, anyway. Thanks, and I promise this is my last champ choice related thread on Zyra >_> lol.
---
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
#2ssj98_gotenksPosted 12/12/2012 8:08:25 PM
Play Zyra.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif
#3kiba312Posted 12/12/2012 8:09:59 PM
Elise decimates with early magic pen
---
(-_-(-_-(0.o)-_-)-_-)
oh noes 0.o
#4ninplayerPosted 12/12/2012 8:10:11 PM
Elise is okay

Zyra is among the top tier mids imo, and she's a blast to play.

Refund Ez because he's irritating and stupid and get Zyra.
#5Xialoh(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 8:37:05 PM
Seems Zyra is slightly favored. The two were tied all the way up to 20 votes more or less.

ninplayer posted...
Elise is okay

Zyra is among the top tier mids imo, and she's a blast to play.

Refund Ez because he's irritating and stupid and get Zyra.

If this poll doesn't drastically change, Zyra it is. And yeah, Ezreal is getting refunded. He was quite a waste of RP in my opinion. And to think I almost bought Frosted Ezreal last week.
---
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
#6PhantasmplusPosted 12/12/2012 8:40:47 PM
Elise. Way more fun than Zyra IMO, stun, W and then Q = WHERE DID MY HEALTH GO, then you turn into a spider and eat them.
---
I'll just have to get a full apology from you later.
RARITYCATCHME.
#7Xialoh(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 8:44:28 PM
phantasmplus posted...
Elise. Way more fun than Zyra IMO, stun, W and then Q = WHERE DID MY HEALTH GO, then you turn into a spider and eat them.

She certainly does look more fun at a glance. I do want to go for effectiveness though. Something that lets me turn the tide of the game like I do with Sona so very often.

And this is a surprisingly even poll...
---
#8Red_Badger_55Posted 12/12/2012 8:46:25 PM
Zyra definitely gives you and your team more control in a fight which is great...
but... Elise is so SCCAAAARRYYY
#9Xialoh(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 10:01:43 PM
20 and 24. >_> Well at least I can safely assume both champs are good.

BUTSIGH.
---
#10ssj98_gotenksPosted 12/12/2012 10:02:45 PM
http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=38122-mugiwaratenks-elise-build-guide

If you do go with Elise