Good adc to pair with leona bot?

#1GameEnforcerPosted 12/12/2012 10:23:33 PM(edited)
My friend enjoys Leona and we're leveling up a bit. We were doing very well with ashe/leona. I noticed though we're starting to play tougher teams or smarter players. Ive noticed as ashe I have no mobility at all and with most melee and gap closers once someone gets near its doom(bc :/). One point we went on a 10+ lane winstreak but we've been getting owned lately.
Of course he yells at me when we lose but he likes to fly in and engage and they focus me immediately as I come in range to shoot and bam im dead. He claims hes useless

Adc and supports seems to wreck us since he builds primarily all defense relying tons on me for offense. I was thinking about trying another adc maybe with more burst and a bit of mobility ..any advice?

Im aware it may be my skill level as well as we're still not familiar with every champ in the game and how to play everyone and proper positioning. Thanks in advance
---
MageGuyInfinity - "This game will be I survive"
#2FvPPosted 12/12/2012 10:20:30 PM
The Corkster
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#3Village IdiotPosted 12/12/2012 10:21:27 PM(edited)
Any ADC with a gap closer and strong burst

ie: Corki, Graves, Ezreal

edit: actually Ezreal is a problem if you initiate between minions as they will block Ez bolts.

---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude
#4_RaveMaster_Posted 12/12/2012 10:20:56 PM
Corki/Graves seem best.
---
~Rave
#5TAMIUS_REBORNPosted 12/12/2012 10:21:09 PM
Vayne

Best ADC in the game (imo) and goes great with Leona. He throws his sword to root then stuns as you get into position to condemn them into the wall (stuns and does A LOT of damage) giving you even more free time to hit them. If you're good it will go like this: Leona root > Leona stun > Vayne stun > Dead.
---
Steam: Calimar777
XBL: Calimar
#6TwoForTragedyPosted 12/12/2012 10:21:52 PM
Draaaaaaaaaaaven
#7FvPPosted 12/12/2012 10:21:56 PM
Vayne doesn't have enough damage early game to pull that off.
---
#8LiBe____BCNOFNePosted 12/12/2012 10:22:51 PM
tristana
---
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPER BOWL 46 CHAMPS!
do fjdk lolLOLOL
#9Zyx-WhitewindPosted 12/12/2012 10:23:00 PM
Just asked this the other day. I main Leona too. Best partners are Corki and Draven since they both excel at chasing down weakened opponents. Really all the carries work well with her.
---
I lost my Game FAQ account...
#10FvPPosted 12/12/2012 10:23:48 PM
Just asked this the other day. I main Leona too. Best partners are Corki and Draven since they both excel at chasing down weakened opponents. Really all the carries work well with her.

Because Leona carries all day err day
---