Who are the best junglers of season 3?

#1mariokirbyfoxPosted 12/13/2012 2:29:59 PM
I really want to know what characters you feel do best in the new jungle and what it is that makes them better than the competition. Im looking for a new jungler for myself, I like Trundle as a jungler however he really cant gank that well and cant carry games as hard as I need sometimes.
---
My old signature was deemed offensive to politicians. Now Ill just be offensive to hamsters. Stupid lazy hamsters.
#2JackDaniels1964Posted 12/13/2012 2:32:30 PM
Nunu, Hecarim, Noc
---
Yeah, I'm on a drug, its called Charlie ****ing Sheen
#3Shiny_PidgeyPosted 12/13/2012 2:32:33 PM
The general consensus is that the best are Skarned, Olaf, Mundo, and Nocturne, in no particular order.
#4Master Of The DeadPosted 12/13/2012 2:33:14 PM
I've been doing well as Nocturne so far. Can't really speak for any other junglers so far, only used Nocturne >_>
---
Gamertag/Summoner Name: Dayy Hughes -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif
#5Damien 5000Posted 12/13/2012 2:33:36 PM
Hecarim is very viable these days, with those frozen gauntlets.
---
Everything feels better fresh out of the dryer. Even death would be nicer if it was dryer fresh.
-UnitOmega010
#6yourDaddiePosted 12/13/2012 2:36:13 PM
Inb4 amummu maokai nautilus you cc while you cc
---
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#7DemetricusPosted 12/13/2012 4:37:40 PM
I had 1 awesome game in the jungle as Darius, and one not so good game, I fell behind due to a failed gank but managed to recover a bit, but as a whole the team were losing and I couldn't be everywhere. It was just normals so it probably doesn't count for much and I am still learning to jungle but it seemed alright.

Clear times alright and ganking at 3+ is alright enough too. Slightly reliant on the team and a couple of early kills though, but the same can be said for most junglers I suppose. I'm tempted to try WW and co-ordinate with a good sustain top champion so I can farm till 6 or there abouts. Good few options at the moment and it isn't going atrociously.
---
GW2 EU - Gandara --> Sir John Brett - Human Thief, Happy Stromgarde - Norn Warrior, Grizzly Ironstrike - Charr Ranger, Flooff - Asura Engineer
#8Village IdiotPosted 12/13/2012 5:22:12 PM
Nocturne, Nunu, Mundo, Shyvana, Skarner

No particular order

And now the reasons why:

Nocturne:
-#5 fastest clear speed
-Good duelist,
-Good counter-jungler
-Due to the much higher likelyhood of wards and the nerf to Oracles, his ult is invaluable in bypassing them

Nunu:
-Can jungle 24/7
-No sustain issues
-Due to jungle creeps health/dmg boosts, he can walk right into the enemy jungle, steal the big creep with Q, and kill/drive away the jungler via blood boil & iceball. He can literally keep doing this all game

Skarner:
-S3 items made him even stronger, mainly Icefist and Twin Shadows. Icefist gives him armor, mana, and a Sheen /w AoE slow. Twin Shadows gives him a really long ranged slow and movement speed which pretty much guarantees an ult snag
-Main weakness is his first clear. He's even more blue dependant on his first clear than in S2, but his mana problems is solved once he gets a Spirit Stone + Philo

Mundo/Shyvana:
-Fastest clear speed. They walk into a creep spawn, and its cleared after a couple seconds
-Among the best counter-junglers
-Shyvana got the biggest buff from the S3 jungle revamp. Jungle creeps have more hp and hits harder, meaning many slower junglers takes much longer as well as takes more damage during their clears. Shyvana's clear time is barely affected and she doesn't take much damage in the new jungle. This translates to a much greater likelyhood of finding the enemy jungler low and ripe for ganking.
-Mundo's weakness is pre-6, where he takes quite a bit of damage until he gets his ult, afterwards, he just jungles as he pleases
-Mundo's a better lane ganker, whereas Shyvana's a better/safer counter-jungler thanks to her W and R.
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude
#9k0rupted1Posted 12/13/2012 7:16:21 PM
Shyvana <3.

After jungling for so long ... Had my moments with Udyr, Skarner, Lee Sin, Hec, Mundo, Nautilus, Amumu, Alistar, nocturne and Olaf.

Honestly I would always choose Shyvana. Especially if enemies have no % damage. A close second is Olaf, not saying any junglers I mentioned are bad but if you learn Shyvana very well she can be an extremely huge asset to a team. I'm surprised people barely play her or even mention her.
---
PSN: k0rupted1
League of Legends IGN: k0rupted1
#10_RaveMaster_Posted 12/13/2012 7:23:18 PM
I tried Nunu and pooped all over their lee sin. Stole both buffs whenever I felt like it Q + smite is already like 60% of the golems/lizards hp. Whenever I had to go to shop I had 3-4k and just straight up bought items without needing to build. I prob went to shop 3 times and died twice over the course of the game. blood boil + snowball + flash + ult = GG bottom lane. Didn't even have to babysit because lee sin just stayed top since he knew I claimed bot lane ganking.

TLDR: My sustain is insane, my clear time is insane, I poop all over other junglers, I can bottom constantly and feed my ADC, I poop all over the enemy team and win. I also had like 2lvs up on bottom lane during mid game which is ridiculous.
---
~Rave