Patch notes

#41CloakedNubPosted 12/13/2012 3:47:33 PM
Goddamn Riot nerfed my furry little friend. Eat a ****.
#42MMG_Posted 12/13/2012 3:50:50 PM
So Ward skins are free this time?
---
Y'know what? Katarina is my waifu <3
#43XialohPosted 12/13/2012 3:53:31 PM
SongstressCela posted...
Yeah, well, you want to know some of my favorite champs since I started playing?

Irelia.
Miss Fortune.
Ahri.
Diana.
Nautilus.
Akali.
Nidalee.
Zyra.
Eve.
Sona.
Soraka.
Lulu.

So uh. I don't want to hear it. Pretty much the only champ I regularly play who hasn't been nerfed into the ground repeatedly is Leona. Maybe Ashe, but her damage is such crap compared to League of Bursty ADC in recent releases, well. Meh. May as well have been nerfed anyway.

I own 7 of the 12 champs you listed. I've only been playing since last month.
---
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
#44EphidelPosted 12/13/2012 3:54:53 PM(edited)
SongstressCela posted...
Yeah, well, you want to know some of my favorite champs since I started playing?

Irelia.
Miss Fortune.
Ahri.
Diana.
Nautilus.
Akali.
Nidalee.
Zyra.
Eve.
Sona.
Soraka.
Lulu.

A number of champions in that list are pretty amazing right now, though. I hope you're putting them to good use.
---
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/UeT9n.gif
#45TheSteelPhoenixPosted 12/13/2012 3:55:03 PM
I'd still say he is jsut as powerful. I didn't realize his explosion what was op about him. IMO his op problem was this his Q let him demolish anyone at any moment.
---
C'mon Obama,lets stomp this economy into the ground. I'd rather get our economic collapse over with while I'm young and strong and have a chance of surviving.
#46chicostickPosted 12/13/2012 3:55:29 PM
B01t posted...
I glad about most of this, including the BC nerfs. It's still a great item for a good number of people, but stacking it isn't very wise. At most 2 of them.

With 4 BCs, you went from 60 flat pen to 10. That's a helluva nerf

I agree, should have kept it at 15 flat pen UNIQUE
#47NikLinkPosted 12/13/2012 4:16:41 PM
When does the patch go live?
---
I WARNED YOU ABOUT STAIRS BRO!!! I TOLD YOU DOG!
I TOLD YOU MAN I TOLD YOU ABOUT STAIRS
#48qwertyasdf0123Posted 12/13/2012 4:21:15 PM
LordMordor posted...
there is no longer ANY excuse for missing a smite on a buff...especially not at 18

Cho carnivore nerfed early, improved late...i can dig it

Diana hit hard...she really did need it though. The only one that really concerns me is the range nerf on Ult. Max range Q is now out of ult range

Rengar still getting nerfed...granted his ult was to much "get out of trouble free"....but i with Battle Roar has been completely gutted at this point. armor/MR bonus cut, damage cut, and now healing as well

nice buff to Fury champs on Murdur-bridge and Dominion though

Uuuuh, increasing Cho's carnivore by a negligible 2 points late isn't really compensation for nerfing it by 14 early on. It's a flat out nerf, and a pretty big one at that.
#49SongstressCelaPosted 12/13/2012 4:22:41 PM
A number of champions in that list are pretty amazing right now, though. I hope you're putting them to good use.

Yes. I still play most of them to some extent but every one of them has been nerfed into the ground at some point (though at least Eve's been brought back up.)
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Lovnaru/Photos/moxsign.jpg
http://myanimelist.net/profile/AvalonBright
#50thebestestbestPosted 12/13/2012 4:35:58 PM
Teemo was pickable. This cannot stand.