So do these Darius players just "grind" honor or something?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So do these Darius players just "grind" honor or something?
3 years ago#31
TheDoctorIsln posted...
Darius was never overpowered.

This, I had someone complain about me going Dunkfest on their team and doing the usual, "DARIUS OP OMG RIOT NERF PLZ" and I pointed out the ridiculous mana costs Darius has on it and everything to which they were like, "Oh, I didn't realize Darius couldn't just spam dunk and win everything....".
---
San Francisco 49ers
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3q9fez/
3 years ago#32
I have <40 honorable opponents, 70-something Teamworks...got a red ribbon as soon as I patched into S3

Wut
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
3 years ago#33
3 years ago#34
Bail_Tavira posted...

---
"There'd come a time when life'd pull us apart. S'not a reason to avoid people."
3 years ago#35
The red ribbon means honorable opponent. People only give those if the person feeds horribly in their games. Earning the ribbon means they feed a lot in their games so you should be very, very scared when you have a red ribbon on your team.
---
Then I bust out Sudowoodo, and you're like "lol grass" so you try fire BUT IT DOESN'T WORK BECAUSE SUDOWOODO IS A ****ING ROCK!
(message deleted)
3 years ago#37
LazyKenny posted...
The red ribbon means honorable opponent. People only give those if the person feeds horribly in their games. Earning the ribbon means they feed a lot in their games so you should be very, very scared when you have a red ribbon on your team.

Or you had good sportsmanship at the end of a game. Winning or losing gracefully usually gets me honor. I usually hand it out if I can tell someone was doing their best and did not seem to be jerks in chat. This is regardless whether they ultimately do well or poorly. If their bot lane wins, but their top/mid/jungler feed and I don't see them all chatting "**** noob team! Can't carry dis!" then I'll probably honor them.
3 years ago#38
I give out a fair bit of honourable opponent mainly because you can't give "friendly" to opponents
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
3 years ago#39
Sid_Icarus posted...

yes he was at release when his ult had a 3 second window for refresh. After that he is just stupidly strong.
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
3 years ago#40
Who doesn't have at least red banner?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So do these Darius players just "grind" honor or something?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived