Do you Lolking your Teammates?

#1PyrizzlaPosted 12/18/2012 4:58:26 AM
Do you every lolking your teammates to Save your team from a feeder etc.

I dont normally but whenever someone insta-calls a spot. They are either actually good at that spot or is a troll.
For example, if someone is like "Let me ADC we win game" or "I carry good with Ez". I always look them up and advise my team whether to let him have the spot or to as a team force him out of it as hes clearly not good?

I normally checked the ranked stats of all the champions they use in that particular role.

I've been called LOW or a Dick for doing so but isit wrong in wanting to win?
---
Lol: Pyrizzla Main: Riven, Renekton, Diana, MF, Olaf, Vayne, Leona - Slowly battling ELO HELL
Official Alucard of the Gamefaqs Board
#2HabnotPosted 12/18/2012 4:59:13 AM
Wow bro that's pretty low
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#3jepaanPosted 12/18/2012 4:59:17 AM
Only when they have funny names and I've got nothing else to do.
---
-
#4AllDayCarryPosted 12/18/2012 5:01:20 AM
nope i talk about stupid stuff in gamefaqs chat while waiting for games to load.
---
most gangster scene ever...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXCMz340CRg
#5SiblingzPosted 12/18/2012 5:03:38 AM
I used to in ranked. Now I don't really care as I carry most of the time anyway.
---
If you wanna see how smart you are Click here
#6XcaIIionPosted 12/18/2012 5:03:43 AM
AllDayCarry posted...
nope i talk about stupid stuff in gamefaqs chat while waiting for games to load.

---
Ahri is mai waifu
Join the glorius evolution!
#7ShiomaratsukaPosted 12/18/2012 5:04:58 AM
Yeah, I Lolking my teammates who take up a particularly passionate stance on one role or another.

It's kinda funny hearing some guy going, "I'm only good at top let me top I win," and then seeing his top champs consisting of like, Jarvan, Teemo and Jax all being approximately 6 kills, 8 deaths and 7 assists
#8Pyrizzla(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2012 5:09:42 AM
Shiomaratsuka posted...
Yeah, I Lolking my teammates who take up a particularly passionate stance on one role or another.

It's kinda funny hearing some guy going, "I'm only good at top let me top I win," and then seeing his top champs consisting of like, Jarvan, Teemo and Jax all being approximately 6 kills, 8 deaths and 7 assists

This..I dont mind doing all roles. But Im way better at ADC and top. But if someone wants ADC and I check them and see ADC teemo or bad scores I do my best to prevent them taking a spot which can be occupied by someone better. Otherwise if they are good I dont mind supporting at all with Leona.

The main reason is its better to be safe than wait 20min and be sorry! (or more because of no surrender)
---
Lol: Pyrizzla Main: Riven, Renekton, Diana, MF, Olaf, Vayne, Leona - Slowly battling ELO HELL
Official Alucard of the Gamefaqs Board
#9DeanyzyPosted 12/18/2012 5:11:49 AM
No, I don't care enough to do something so stalkerish.
#10RaverbasherPosted 12/18/2012 5:14:58 AM
Yeah, i do it in certain situations, like yours. Or one i had the other day was when someone went support Nid cos all other spots were taken. Her history revealed she'd only played Nid in Comp vs AI and normals, always as AP, and had never played a support role in the match history in lolking. She'd also lost vs AI.

However, you are a better man than I. If i see someone sucks, i que dodge and go put the telly on.
---
Virginity is not virtue,
it's just lack of opportunity.