Do you Lolking your Teammates?

#11Pyrizzla(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2012 5:16:35 AM(edited)
Deanyzy posted...
No, I don't care enough to do something so stalkerish.

Im at a low elo 950-1050

The troll levels are really high and I dont have much time in the week to waste on a troll game

^^ I only dodge once a night so It has to be a really bad situation when two people lock in mid etc
---
Lol: Pyrizzla Main: Riven, Renekton, Diana, MF, Olaf, Vayne, Leona - Slowly battling ELO HELL
Official Alucard of the Gamefaqs Board
#12Septimo_OmegaPosted 12/18/2012 5:53:38 AM
No, that's pretty pathetic.
#13Pyrizzla(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2012 6:50:35 AM
Septimo_Omega posted...
No, that's pretty pathetic.

Fail to see how.
---
Lol: Pyrizzla Main: Riven, Renekton, Diana, MF, Olaf, Vayne, Leona - Slowly battling ELO HELL
#14Dr4darPosted 12/18/2012 7:06:12 AM
Occasionally when I am supporting a random because I hate support baddies lol
#15dark_lord_havocPosted 12/18/2012 7:28:56 AM
Pyrizzla posted...
Deanyzy posted...

Im at a low elo 950-1050

The troll levels are really high and I dont have much time in the week to waste on a troll game

^^ I only dodge once a night so It has to be a really bad situation when two people lock in mid etc

If you are lolking-ing your teammates at 950 elo, then they are far from the worst of your in game worries. Tend to your own play before worrying about others.
#16Pyrizzla(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2012 7:41:51 AM
dark_lord_havoc posted...
Pyrizzla posted...
Deanyzy posted...

Im at a low elo 950-1050

If you are lolking-ing your teammates at 950 elo, then they are far from the worst of your in game worries. Tend to your own play before worrying about others.

What has the elo range got to do with lolking.....If your in a high elo maybe theres less need to lolking as they managed to reach/maintain that Elo.

Where as low Elo your at a Low elo for a reason. Alot of people are stuck in low elo due to bad players and the high level of troll picking good spots in claims that they will carry the game..

When a simple Lolking check will quickly clear any issues - I WANT TO ADC - Checks Lolking - 4/8/8 KDA For example is enough to relise and say to the team that this guy should not adc?

Have you even read through the thread
Or are you too elitiest to understand...?
---
#17DeanyzyPosted 12/18/2012 7:48:48 AM
I just had a match where our Jax decided to search Lolking everyone on the team and laugh at their stats mid game. He then decided to send some abuse my way since I had a platinum border and I couldn't carry the team.

People who use lolking to stalk their teammates are asses.
#18angermngment101Posted 12/18/2012 7:51:31 AM
I did it once when I wanted to play a certain role, and called it, and was first pick anyway. But other guy called the same spot after me, and another dude was all like "yea that dude called it first"... I was like? Uhh? really?

So then another one said yea, he called it first... In my head there was no way that the other dude called before me. So I accused them of being a premade, and lying about it, and they denied it. So I went to lolking, realized they were in fact a premade, and dodged, because they were garbage players.
---
Gamefax
#19Pyrizzla(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2012 7:51:40 AM
Deanyzy posted...
I just had a match where our Jax decided to search Lolking everyone on the team and laugh at their stats mid game. He then decided to send some abuse my way since I had a platinum border and I couldn't carry the team.

There are far less people who dont use Lolking and are still asses.
Just becuase he decided to be a dick doesnt generalise.

I only use when someone insta calls and refuses to go anywhere else because they OWN at the position. Sounds Fair?
---
#20DeanyzyPosted 12/18/2012 7:57:08 AM
Pyrizzla posted...
Deanyzy posted...

There are far less people who dont use Lolking and are still asses.
Just becuase he decided to be a dick doesnt generalise.

I only use when someone insta calls and refuses to go anywhere else because they OWN at the position. Sounds Fair?

I'm not generalising, everyone I've ever encountered in game who references Lolking at any point has been an ass. I've only seen it used to flame and abuse others so until i'm proven wrong I'm gonna assume everyone that researches their team on Lolking is an ass.