AP Nasus Guide: Or, How To Destroy The Meta And Have Fun Doing It

#41MakJussPosted 12/19/2012 1:58:58 AM
Lv 3 E is 100 mana , how do you sustain that ?
#42TheConductorSix(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 2:00:55 AM
Exactly.

Spirit Fire isn't there for the damage, it's there for Farming and utility. -40 Armor is absolutely massive in team fights. And, I can't say this enough, it's the best farming tool in the game. Clears every creep, every single time.
---
Realo won gold at the Sex Olympics with a BROKEN FRIGGIN NECK.-Voltch
#43TheConductorSix(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 2:04:03 AM(edited)
Chalice of Harmony first item.

Also, Crystalline Flask makes so many champions viable.

Also, going mid lane Nasus means BLUE BUFF.

I can't state this enough: AP Nasus has so many damn advantages over AD Nasus it's unreal.
---
#44BowtotheTWIGPosted 12/19/2012 2:06:58 AM
You seem like a guy who looks past appearances and can really analyze whether or not a build works or not.

What is your opinion of AP On-Hit Top Solo Lulu
---
Top Solo Lulu Guide: http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=28448
20 different Final Fantasy Ratings in Quote.
#45SirDanieIPosted 12/19/2012 2:07:28 AM
TheConductorSix posted...

Against Twisted Fate you can't leave lane. I know that sounds weird but you have to shove into turret 24/7. If he leaves you need to pound his turret into the ground. You can't stop him from porting but you can punish it.

Thats the thing; I tried but I couldnt do it. Before he went roaming the lane was slightly pushed towards my side, even if I kept spamming my spirit fire. If I tried to push by Autoattacking he would whittle down my HP with his w; and I couldn't even try killing him for similar reasons. When he finally started roaming he got a kill from bot and top and when he came back to lane he was doing too much dmg for me to handle and I would have to back off and let him to continue his pushing and roaming. Like I said previously my gank attempt failed miserably. Also neither jungler ganked alot cause their jungler was really noob and my one hated me cause I went AP nasus.

I didn't push his turret when he roamed because I decided that the only way for us to win was that if I got an absurd amount of Q farm; thus I had to freeze the lane to get the most cs with my q.

I dunno; Nasus just doesn't seem to have much going for him. I feel like I could have done much better with Galio or something of the sort.
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#46Soldier3rdClassPosted 12/19/2012 2:14:28 AM
Ok so I did my 1 game as ap Nasus. Admittedly I did poorly at the start being constantly successfully ganked by Jax who seemed to be camping me since I was shutting down Ez and Darius who kept coming down to my lane from top because Eve was roaming and leaving top to him.

I was 0/3/6 but about 80 cs above ap Ez in lane. Was only given 1 blue buff as well the entire game since our Ez took it from me. Nocturne disconnected a bit later and it was a 4v5. 2 team fights later and I scored a quadra and a triple which would of been a quadra if our Ez hadn't of used his flash move and a auto to take the kill before I could do the very last autoattack to secure the quadra.

Enemy team surrendered after that which honestly surprised me since they had a player advantage and possibly could of at least attempted stalling us while back dooring.

Here's a image of the game.

http://i.imgur.com/ubQ9Q.jpg
---
2500K @4.5Ghz // GTX 680 SC SLI // 8GB RAM // Extreme3 Gen3 Mobo
SteamID: SmurfyD
#47TheConductorSix(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 2:15:06 AM
No one can stand up to Twisted right now. No one. He's just too strong at this moment.

You and your jungler have to work together. When TF goes bot, your jungler needs to come mid and just pound his turret. It's the only way. He's got too much range and CC to fight.

He shouldn't be hitting you with his Wild Cards though. You should be able to just Spirit Fire and leave.
---
#48TyrekeEvans13Posted 12/19/2012 2:15:51 AM
Finally, recognition for Nasus as a superior champ

I applaud this topic
---
The King of Kings
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9971/744sptp062727c1tyrekeem.jpg
#49Soldier3rdClassPosted 12/19/2012 2:20:47 AM
Finally, recognition for Nasus as a superior champ

I applaud this topic

I made a topic about Nasus one time. Everybody told me he sucks, gets countered easy, and isn't worth playing in ranked.
---
2500K @4.5Ghz // GTX 680 SC SLI // 8GB RAM // Extreme3 Gen3 Mobo
SteamID: SmurfyD
#50Fenrir the WolfPosted 12/19/2012 2:22:06 AM
TheConductorSix posted...
Another little benefit of going AP Nasus: There's more creeps for you to Q. Do you know how easy it is to Q little wolves and little wraiths? I get 5 Q stacks every 45 seconds against them. It's great.

Also, do you know how godlike Blue Buff is on Nasus. Oh man. Wait until you get it for the first time and just run around the mid lane spamming E on every creep in site. You'll look up and have 150 CS while your mid is at 90.

Blue buff on Nasus is indeed amazing. I remember this one game I was jungling, our mid was Kat, and we had a Nasus top against Yorick (dat hardcounter am i rite)

Kat didn't need blue, and since I was Skarner I had half a mind to take it. But I looked at top lane and I thought "If I were against Yorick, what's the one thing I'd want against him as Nasus?" And the answer was infinite mana and more CDR, since for Nasus that translates into more sustain and more Q stacks. So I gave him all the blues instead of taking them for myself, and he was set for life.
---
And then John was a zombie.