AP Nasus Guide: Or, How To Destroy The Meta And Have Fun Doing It

#61MakJussPosted 12/19/2012 3:05:21 AM
SirDanieI posted...
One thing I definitely disagree with; AP nasus is not better than standard Nasus late game (assuming both got farmed); standard Nasus will be more tank (substituting the AP items for Triforce and actual tank items); and the increased dmg from AP on his skills is less than the effective damage you will be doing by surviving longer as well as armor pen runes.

Iceborn Gauntlet and Athene = CDR with armor and mres and you still got 3 item slot left to fill ? GA , Warmog , Rylai , Bulwark or any other tank items.
#62Soldier3rdClassPosted 12/19/2012 3:07:50 AM
Well did another but have no footage to show. I pretty much stomped on Ryze but since pvpnet went down I can't give any proof. Farm wise though I was pushing and preventing him from farming by placing my e anywhere he chose to stand behind his turret to farm. At first he was wiggling around to find the areas where it wouldn't hurt him and could farm but I eventually came up with spots that he would have to either stand in it or be forced to miss the farm to the turret.
---
2500K @4.5Ghz // GTX 680 SC SLI // 8GB RAM // Extreme3 Gen3 Mobo
SteamID: SmurfyD
#63SirDanieIPosted 12/19/2012 3:11:16 AM
Soldier3rdClass posted...
Well did another but have no footage to show. I pretty much stomped on Ryze but since pvpnet went down I can't give any proof. Farm wise though I was pushing and preventing him from farming by placing my e anywhere he chose to stand behind his turret to farm. At first he was wiggling around to find the areas where it wouldn't hurt him and could farm but I eventually came up with spots that he would have to either stand in it or be forced to miss the farm to the turret.

o.0 Ryze should actually stomp all over Nasus considering they are both farm lanes. Unlike other mid's Ryze is also ridiculously good lategame; specially with all these new toys he got. Not to mention Ryze is very very good against melees
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#64TheConductorSix(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 3:12:15 AM
This is basically how AP Nasus works lol.

You shove enemies into turret faster than they can clear.

Also, if any AP Carry is stupid enough to fight you at Level 6, you Wither, Fire beneath them, and Q their face. If they all in you just Ultimate and laugh.

Also, NEVER PACK IGNITE. Exhuast is better on Nasus. The longer you keep people in Spirit Fire and the Ultimate the better. Also, it helps when you get camped.
---
Realo won gold at the Sex Olympics with a BROKEN FRIGGIN NECK.-Voltch
#65SirDanieIPosted 12/19/2012 3:13:27 AM
MakJuss posted...
SirDanieI posted...
One thing I definitely disagree with; AP nasus is not better than standard Nasus late game (assuming both got farmed); standard Nasus will be more tank (substituting the AP items for Triforce and actual tank items); and the increased dmg from AP on his skills is less than the effective damage you will be doing by surviving longer as well as armor pen runes.

Iceborn Gauntlet and Athene = CDR with armor and mres and you still got 3 item slot left to fill ? GA , Warmog , Rylai , Bulwark or any other tank items.

Yeah but substituing Gauntlet with FH and Athene with Visage would make Nasus better late game.
---
#66TheConductorSix(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 3:15:36 AM
AD Nasus getting those items is just LOL.

Any Top will either zone you or shove you into turret. And while you sit there and try and farm your Q, he'll be ganking mid and taking dragons.

I hope you guys add me so I can show you what I mean about how easy it is to bully AD Nasus top lane.
---
Realo won gold at the Sex Olympics with a BROKEN FRIGGIN NECK.-Voltch
#67SirDanieIPosted 12/19/2012 3:18:28 AM
TheConductorSix posted...
Explaining this fact to the average player is so hard but I'll try....again...

In higher level games you won't be able to farm for 40 minutes. Teams push and take turrets and fight over objectives. The faster you can get to your items the faster you can end the game.

AD Nasus is God late game if he gets 150 Q procs but by the time you get that I've already ended the game.

AP Nasus gets to God Mode far quicker than AP Nasus and doesn't sacrifice his team to do it.

Please understand I'm writing these guides for 1500+ games, not Random Normals or 1000 Elo. In those games you can pick AD Nasus and derp farm for 10 hours because those games involve no teamwork or strategy at all.

I already know that AP Nasus will reach Late game faster than standard Nasus. I'm disputing this statement "Late Game Nasus is a God. Late Game AP Nasus is a God+1" cause it isn't true. Late game standard Nasus is better than Late game AP nasus; quite frankly you will lack useful masteries and runes as well as being less tanky.
---
#68SlaynPosted 12/19/2012 3:21:30 AM
I don't see any ranked Nasus games under your profile for Season 3 and only 2 Nasus normals in your match history, one win, one loss.

... what am I missing here?
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#69LithspPosted 12/19/2012 3:23:09 AM
AP Fiora break meta. Riposte 1 shot. GG.
---
[]Signature[]
#70AgentRebornPosted 12/19/2012 3:24:48 AM
Critamat Shyvana es numero Uni
---
WATCHING JUAN CASTILLO'S QUALITY DEFENCE EXTINGUISH ELI'S DONG REMINDS ME THAT LITERALLY AN OL COACH AS DC WILL ALWAYS BE THE SUPERIOR FAD