Which champ would make it furthest in Ocarina of Time / defeat Ganondorf fastest

#31gallantknightPosted 12/18/2012 9:37:58 PM
Alakazam_fan posted...
Karthus

Global ult

This

that or Cho'Gath. He'd just eat Hyrule.
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#32the_rowanPosted 12/18/2012 9:44:56 PM(edited)
Kassadin with absolutely no contest. Riftwalk past the forest guard, then through the wall in Hyrule Castle to the room where pre-Triforce Ganondorf is sitting. Silence Ganondorf and nuke him since he's physically defenseless in OoT and relies entirely on magic.

Riftwalk to victory in any and all 3D games that don't already have flight mechanics or have any kind of walls keeping you from progressing, really.

Edit: Oh, you removed the ability to teleport... well, this stands if you're talking about Teleport the spell, but Caitlyn snipes Ganondorf in the head through the window at the start of the game if Riftwalk is too much.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#33BlocktopusPosted 12/18/2012 9:57:27 PM
Jax would definitely make it the furthest if he actually used a real weapon.

Jax needs his own game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
#34WyrmcraftPosted 12/18/2012 10:09:11 PM
Blocktopus posted...
Jax would definitely make it the furthest if he actually used a real weapon.

Jax needs his own game.

Can you imagine Jax with Biggeron's Sword?

XD

Anyway, my vote goes for Taric. Why? Well because I'm stupid biased and think he's one of the better champions in league but also because he kind of fits the theme and could kick ass and take names.
---
Carpe Diem, Memento Mori
Take my hand and on dark wings we shall fly away from this corrupt place. Together we will experience the world as it was meant to be
#35Danger_ClosePosted 12/18/2012 10:19:53 PM
Annie

She could probably kick Ganondorf's ass in a magic duel too
---
You must defeat me to stand a chance!
#36RzulPosted 12/18/2012 10:37:44 PM
Phase 8 posted...
Brand

Who needs to solve puzzles for items when you can just blow up the puzzles?

Sig'd XD

I lol'd so hard.
---
Vi is my waifu. Deal with it.
3DS FC: 4038-6009-6930 PSN: Rzul96xsEED
#37The PostmanPosted 12/18/2012 10:54:58 PM(edited)
Black Cleaver. It doesn't need to play the game. It just goes up to Ganondorf and smites him. Master sword is now obsolete.
---
I'm sure that sentence would have made more sense in german, but I see.
-DarkEagle6