Is Skarner a good or a bad champion?

#1DoctorWokPosted 12/18/2012 9:23:28 PM
He is one of the first I bought because he looked cool however I suck with him, i'm still a noob at this game btw.

I have fought against Skarners in the past and watched ranked games with him and they always seem to lose.
---
Sent from my iPhone 4 via PowerFAQs 1.10
#2afewmangosPosted 12/18/2012 9:24:48 PM
he's really good in the current meta.
---
i liek mudkipz
#3Village IdiotPosted 12/18/2012 9:27:30 PM
One of the best junglers

The new items made him even more powerful than in S2.

Its just that he's even more blue dependant now for his first clear, but his mana troubles are gone once he gets a Philo + Spirit Stone.
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude
#4myg0t_stkPosted 12/18/2012 9:31:25 PM
I havent seen a skarner in a long time, nocturne/maokai has been real popular so far besides the normal amumu/lee sin/ etc picks
---
ezreal is my waifu
#5Sun Ce fanPosted 12/18/2012 10:18:37 PM
I have played Skarner in recent games.

He's incredibly good once you get the Spirit + philo combo. Even moreso if you get a Ancient Golem Spirit, mana trouble is over there. Then you just build up defensive items and hope your laners have the damage.

I don't think Skarner will ever become a bad jungler, his Ult and passive are vastly to good. Grabbing a single target, supressing them, and pulling them away from their teammates. Will always be welcome in the game, target out the ADC or APC and blow them up right at the start of the fight. Leaving the enemy with a single damage dealer. And his passive makes the Ult come up even faster. Plus the slow spam he gets from his q.
#6aHappySackaPosted 12/18/2012 10:23:11 PM
He's one of the best junglers around and generally fits in any team comp due to how good his ult and perma slow is.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#7Jerba1232Posted 12/18/2012 11:23:11 PM
He is the Scorpion King.