Why would you buy Vi when you can buy Elise?

#1TheCurseX2Posted 12/19/2012 1:36:29 AM
Look at how lame she looks. Vi, hah, can't wait to crunch that midcarder when some n00b likely tries her out after their impulse buy. Gonna rub it in their face when I do it too so they go play bots for a week. Stupid scrubs.
---
Of course, of course it got done, things get done all the time, I understand don't worry YOUR JOB WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK. GET BETTER GEORGE!
#2DeleveleDPosted 12/19/2012 1:37:59 AM
Because everyone is pro at a new champion they just picked up.
---
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.
#3XcaIIionPosted 12/19/2012 1:38:07 AM
need a new champion? why not zoidberg?
---
Ahri is mai waifu
Join the glorius evolution!
#4PyrizzlaPosted 12/19/2012 1:38:09 AM
You mad because No1 likes Elise but 85% people are excited about a champion who actually looks really fun to play?
---
Lol: Pyrizzla Main: Riven, Renekton, Diana, MF, Olaf, Vayne, Leona - Slowly battling ELO HELL
Official Alucard of the Gamefaqs Board
#5DredjPosted 12/19/2012 1:38:14 AM
Think they are similar do you? well that's great for you then, when 1 is banned you get to play the other.
#6nyhustler208Posted 12/19/2012 1:39:48 AM
TheCurseX2 posted...
Look at how lame she looks. Vi, hah, can't wait to crunch that midcarder when some n00b likely tries her out after their impulse buy. Gonna rub it in their face when I do it too so they go play bots for a week. Stupid scrubs.

have you tried her yet
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
I have sex with yordles... Is it blasphemy?
#7TheCurseX2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 1:42:39 AM
Pyrizzla posted...
You mad because No1 likes Elise but 85% people are excited about a champion who actually looks really fun to play?

How is some stupid looking magenta haired harlot with the Power Glovex2 "funner" than the goddamn Spider Queen?

Probably scared of arachnids IRL. I hope when I rappel you get cold sweats or break out in hives or something.
---
Of course, of course it got done, things get done all the time, I understand don't worry YOUR JOB WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK. GET BETTER GEORGE!
#8princemarth23Posted 12/19/2012 1:48:30 AM
You're obviously trolling us, but in case you honestly feel this way, I'll bite.

Imo, Vi just FEELS amazing to play. She has a lot of punch to her abilities (pun intended), and anyone who likes playing bruisers will have a great time playing her.
#9TheCurseX2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 1:56:10 AM
Does it have a "KA-POW!" bubble when she hits something?

If not, waste of RP/IP.
---
#10ZorenPosted 12/19/2012 2:02:42 AM
cuz gauntlet boob lady.
---
Metroid DS name: Sacadam FC: 201931021467
Starcraft Broodwars: Newplayer1