People with no DotA experience: Your opinions on this video?

#61Ultima_Weapon33Posted 12/20/2012 9:03:30 PM
There's the original sunsfan one that isn't nearly as obnoxious.

I love me some overedit but the last few I have seen are just dumb.
---
You'll see - Eternal love, that's what this is
This feeling that I just cannot resist... OD
#62slayer1807Posted 12/20/2012 9:37:28 PM
MTRDrunkard posted...
ssjsczr posted...
MTRDrunkard posted...

haha. You have no idea.

Muggings here paid for a beta key, what a massive mistake.

The game is not fun to play like smite or lol.

I had a lot of bad games in lol but keep coming back for more.

Its like COD vs BF, I prefer BF. LoL vs DotA, I prefer LoL.

PS as for the game over in 5 minutes, what i mean with so many over power champions its easier to feed or be fed and therefore a game can be null and void early on.

What's weird is that I have also made the CoD vs BF point in my head.

I prefer Battlefield and Dota 2 more than the other 2 as I feel more satisfied with succeeding and find more enjoyment while playing with friends.

I've played some Call of Duty (I'm terrible at it) and likewise with LoL, it is more of a marshmellow game for me where I can just play for giggles and the consequences are less severe.

Also the video is fun fun as I like the ironic music + effects... but that's just me, I refuse to hate on one group over another as it seems pretty lame to do so.
---
'she gets out to check and man door hand hook car door'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk2wViKSh_M
#63XialohPosted 12/21/2012 2:45:59 PM
I watched the entire video. Reminds me of those poorly edited CoD videos, or WoW arena vids, except in this case, they weren't showing off clutch kills or huge crits, but just rage. Seemed the point was to show a stupid person stacking agility on a character who, presumably, does extremely high damage when stacking agility, but then dies in literally one hit, so it isn't worth it to do this and you're an idiot if you do.

The music was ok. I don't feel that I got even a remotely decent look at the game from the video due to the editing though. No real consistency at all (similar to this post >_>). I feel the uploader could have done a better job making his point, though I suppose this was done for humor, not showcasing a match. For people that know what all that stuff means, I'm sure the video was probably very amusing.

Probably got it wrong though idk.
---
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
#64TheTrueAmericanPosted 12/21/2012 2:54:19 PM
I think this is what happens when 2 nerds have a criminally insane baby.
#65CovenantPosted 12/21/2012 3:04:08 PM
The actual content of the video is amusing, the editing is asinine.
#66awwwSNAPPosted 12/21/2012 3:04:13 PM
Video was awful, wubwub was awful, god knows hashtags have no business outside twitter, editing was poor, shaky screen and transition effects made my eyes hurt. Bad all around.
#67T-Viral-XPosted 12/21/2012 3:25:18 PM
The actual content of the video is amusing, the editing is asinine.

This. If it was relatively unedited, just pointing out specifically what happened, then it would've been pretty amusing.
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img505/7476/vashfilterscopyqu9.jpg http://tinyurl.com/aumk92w
Banking on Zelda Wii U being a Glass Zelda - 7/5/11