Jungle Vi build

#1KeyeszxPosted 12/19/2012 10:53:37 PM
Need one I'm getting wrecked with all the things I'm trying.
---
PSN/Gamertag:Keyeszx (Don't send blank friend invite)
Currently Playing:League of Legends, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat, Infinity Blade 2
#2link0099Posted 12/19/2012 10:58:56 PM
havent played her, but i assume machete + 5
start e - w - e- q

wriggles or ad/ armor stone (depending on comp)

situational bruiser items?

eh? not that hard?

probably AS reds, AD quints (or hp) arm yellows mres blues
---
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/graphics-vs.-aesthetics
#3Gun SagePosted 12/19/2012 11:08:24 PM(edited)
I've been going machete+5 as per standard, upgrading to a spirit stone and leaving it as that for the rest of the game.

From there I grab boots and will usually try and get my brutalizer. With a brut, I grab zerkers greaves. Normally I would go merc treads or boots of swiftness, but honestly with her passive and that being the only real place I NEED attack speed, thats where it is. E (I'm pretty sure) is an AA reset AND applies her W, so... yeah... go nuts.

My final build is generally Cleaver, Iceborn Gauntlet (aoe slow + CDR + Armor), warmogs, spirit visage. So far, it's worked really well. The amount of CC she has + the damage output she's capable of in her full combo is pretty insane. Using E to apply her W faster causes one target to hurt really bad, really fast. Higher AD means your Q and E hit harder, along with the auto-attacks that will always follow. She can melt someones face preeeetty quick.

Alternatively, you could try a build using attack speed and instead focus on applying her passive as quickly as possible, or do a tanky build with some attack speed to rely on her W for damage, and use her CC to be viable as a tank or initiator.

EDIT: I wouldn't go E on her first. W's attack speed and damage is extremely useful, and even WITH W I use both my E charges before a group is dead in early levels. Personally I've been going W-E-Q-Q and just maxing R>Q>W>E. The damage on E is pretty miniscule as far as level scaling, so all you really get is faster charges. While that's great, your Q has CC, is great for engaging as well as juking, and gets an alarmingly low cooldown when you max it. One could also vouch for E, but I tend to just use it to get my W to proc then punch people down.
---
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!