ATTN Riot: Give us a character who's lore designates him/her as an LGBTQ

#1__Darujhistan__Posted 12/20/2012 7:20:59 AM
Stop with this lowest common denominator filth you call lore and start taking chances.
---
A trench named Bingo Crepuscule? Why not Youppie Tralala?
-A Very Long Engagement
#2B01tPosted 12/20/2012 7:22:11 AM
We've got Taric and Ezreal, what more do you want? Not that i'd mind if they did so. Just sayin'
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#3EmoglobinPosted 12/20/2012 7:25:42 AM
Alright, this stuff is getting out of hand. I really hope this is a joke topic, because I'm getting sick and tired of people demanding that gay characters be in EVERYTHING.

Also what the hell does the Q mean?
---
"There's no point having the biggest and most explosive gun operated by someone who can only use a slingshot. That's what the Vita is"
#4__Darujhistan__(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2012 7:27:12 AM
I'm getting sick and tired of people demanding that gay characters be in EVERYTHING.

There's over a 100 champions. Of varius races, genders, and even religious persuasions. But no sexual minorities.
---
-A Very Long Engagement
#5GevaudenPosted 12/20/2012 7:28:25 AM
"Jax" I mean what is it? it reminds me of Chaz Bono so....
---
I don't make grammatical errors, I make new words.
#6_Yag_Posted 12/20/2012 7:28:34 AM
__Darujhistan__ posted...
I'm getting sick and tired of people demanding that gay characters be in EVERYTHING.

There's over a 100 champions. Of varius races, genders, and even religious persuasions. But no sexual minorities.

and there never will be in LoL, too bad. games don't have to be PC.
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#7__Darujhistan__(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2012 7:29:39 AM
and there never will be in LoL, too bad. games don't have to be PC.

The issue is not that it has to be PC, the issue is that it has elected to be PC in every regard except concerning sexual minorities.
---
-A Very Long Engagement
#8Suffer_NotPosted 12/20/2012 7:29:47 AM
Taric
Ezreal
Fizz
Zyra
Vi

I dunno who would best fit under Q since that would imply someone questioning their own sexuality and I'm going to assume that such deep introspection would be completed before someone took up a full time job of being shot at for legal purposes. But hey, what do I know, they let Robots into the League and maybe Blitzcrank has always wondered what his perfect match would be.
#9GevaudenPosted 12/20/2012 7:29:52 AM
Emoglobin posted...
Alright, this stuff is getting out of hand. I really hope this is a joke topic, because I'm getting sick and tired of people demanding that gay characters be in EVERYTHING.

Your sick and tired? guess what they still haven't added gay characters into EVERYTHING so calm down I know you think of gay ppl 24/7 you can't stop that's what the Bible taught ya huh.
---
I don't make grammatical errors, I make new words.
#10EmoglobinPosted 12/20/2012 7:33:30 AM
Gevauden posted...
Emoglobin posted...

Your sick and tired? guess what they still haven't added gay characters into EVERYTHING so calm down I know you think of gay ppl 24/7 you can't stop that's what the Bible taught ya huh.

>Implying I have to be religious to hate whiny entitled crybabies
---
"There's no point having the biggest and most explosive gun operated by someone who can only use a slingshot. That's what the Vita is"