I think....
#113GevaudenPosted 12/20/2012 3:39:09 PM
Slayn posted...
omega bahumat posted...
...there is no black, jew...

Trundle.

LOL
---
I don't make grammatical errors, I make new words.
#114CenaxKikiaPosted 12/20/2012 3:56:36 PM
Slayn posted...
CenaxKikia posted...
Ever since they toned sivir down and made her chubby with a beer belly I stopped complaining riot was sexist,

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QlmUhftDdFA/TtWWo8YDRxI/AAAAAAAABOs/BPV47J1L6kI/s1600/Sivir_Splash_0.jpg

wat

Thats exactly the art in which i'm referring to. When did they decide to turn her into the dough boy. She started out as Hitler, then she looked good, now shes become fat.
---
"The unknown.. trolls us.." -Carl Sagan
I play with balls and cubes -> http://www.youtube.com/CenaxKikia
#115CenaxKikiaPosted 12/20/2012 4:11:35 PM
__Darujhistan__ posted...
Gays who protest bigotry from one side of their mouth, while spewing intolerant speech against religion are no better than the bigots who hate them.

Not true.

Because something your born with is exactly the same as something crazy you believe and can fix. At least with a little bit of education someone who gets indoctrinated into a religion or cult can be reprimanded for it and fix their behavior. You don't change the sexual orientation of a living thing; that would be like telling it to change its race.
---
"The unknown.. trolls us.." -Carl Sagan
I play with balls and cubes -> http://www.youtube.com/CenaxKikia
#116dennis941012Posted 12/20/2012 4:14:28 PM
__Darujhistan__ posted...
Gays who protest bigotry from one side of their mouth, while spewing intolerant speech against religion are no better than the bigots who hate them.

Not true.

Because something your born with is exactly the same as something crazy you believe and can fix. At least with a little bit of education someone who gets indoctrinated into a religion or cult can be reprimanded for it and fix their behavior. You don't change the sexual orientation of a living thing; that would be like telling it to change its race.

Ah good old America indoctrinating the youth!
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#117BradoshadoPosted 12/20/2012 5:14:24 PM
Question....why does ANY of this crap matter in champ selection?

I'm a straight dude. Do I care if there are straight dudes in the game? NO. Because I play hot women because they're more pleasing to me.

If the entire game was just female champs I wouldn't bat an eye. I wouldn't ***** about how I wasn't represented or some crap.

If you feel that you're not represented and that's why you're not going to play a ****** video game with made up characters then leave, stop giving them your money, stop contributing to the community by playing.

We will not miss you and neither will Riot.

And before you say, "You're missing the point this is about something much larger," remember that if you want change to occur you're going to need to do it in other venues. TV shows and such already have plenty of gay characters and stuff going on and people STILL vote against gay marriage in significant amounts. League of Legends isn't going to change the world by adding in a gay champion.

So lay off, stop creating stupid conflict over menial bull**** like there not being a gay champion. A champion's sexual prefence means jack **** anyway. Seriously, does anyone even give a **** if say, Garen, is gay or straight? You shouldn't. At all.
---
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like banana.
Yep, that tasted purple.
#118DualSword31Posted 12/20/2012 5:16:29 PM
imgay
#119MwarriorHieiPosted 12/20/2012 5:44:20 PM
diana and leona are lesbian
vi and caitlyn are lesbian
taric and ??? are gay
---
o.o
#120deoxxysPosted 12/20/2012 11:00:17 PM
MwarriorHiei posted...
diana and leona are lesbian
vi and caitlyn are lesbian
taric and ??? are gay

diana seems more like the old witch type who will grow old without having love interests.\

cait seems bi.

and taric's partner is someone who isnt obviously gay
---
Any Goat on a cliff would tell you that..