ATTN Riot: Give us a character who's lore designates him/her as an LGBTQ

#131deoxxysPosted 12/22/2012 10:57:30 AM
DualSword31 posted...
i would let a video game character love me becuz i hav no life...................

EAT OUT RENEKTON'S BUTT!
---
Any Goat on a cliff would tell you that..
#132FIash__GordonPosted 12/22/2012 11:17:02 AM
Oh my god, who the f*** cares.

This is why its hard to sympathize with the gay community sometimes, theyre way to whiny and stick their noses in places it has no business being.
#133j0rdannnPosted 12/22/2012 9:21:22 PM
DualSword31 posted...
i would let a video game character love me becuz i hav no life...................

K.
#134kirbyakaZPosted 12/22/2012 10:17:59 PM
Suffer_Not posted...
Taric
Ezreal
Fizz
Zyra
Vi

What?

Gevauden posted...
Emoglobin posted...
Alright, this stuff is getting out of hand. I really hope this is a joke topic, because I'm getting sick and tired of people demanding that gay characters be in EVERYTHING.

Also what the hell does the Q mean?

Your sick and tired? guess what they still haven't added gay characters into EVERYTHING so calm down I know you think of gay ppl 24/7 you can't stop that's what the Bible taught ya huh.

Actually, the Bible doesn't say anything about hating gays, and it does actually say not to judge people, so the "Christians" that yell at gays are actually the ones sinning, so please stop thinking that.
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:9 Annoyed faces:4
#135kirbyakaZPosted 12/22/2012 10:18:57 PM
noone369 posted...
First, the TC really did that strawman thing.

Secondly, i want a whiny, physically underdeveloped nerd type character because they don't represent that part of population.

Agreed on both accounts. The closest we have to a nerd is Professor Ryze.

commanderbeatdown posted...
Gays who protest bigotry from one side of their mouth, while spewing intolerant speech against religion are no better than the bigots who hate them.

Tolerance is a two-way street.

This bugs me too. Though again, the bigots aren't being good Christians at all.

CenaxKikia posted...
__Darujhistan__ posted...
Gays who protest bigotry from one side of their mouth, while spewing intolerant speech against religion are no better than the bigots who hate them.

Not true.

Because something your born with is exactly the same as something crazy you believe and can fix. At least with a little bit of education someone who gets indoctrinated into a religion or cult can be reprimanded for it and fix their behavior. You don't change the sexual orientation of a living thing; that would be like telling it to change its race.

Now it seems like you're just trying to offend religious people and that makes me sad =[
---
#136TyrekeEvans13Posted 12/22/2012 10:19:14 PM
Damn liberals
---
The King of Kings
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9971/744sptp062727c1tyrekeem.jpg
#137SirDanieIPosted 12/22/2012 10:23:56 PM
Uh sorry; I don't see any champs of Jewish, Christian or Muslim religion. Could you explain why there is the under representation of them?
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#138kirbyakaZPosted 12/22/2012 10:36:18 PM
SirDanieI posted...
Uh sorry; I don't see any champs of Jewish, Christian or Muslim religion. Could you explain why there is the under representation of them?

I think Karthus might be some form of cult leader, and we all know Elise is.
---
#139SirDanieIPosted 12/22/2012 10:40:01 PM
kirbyakaZ posted...
SirDanieI posted...

I think Karthus might be some form of cult leader, and we all know Elise is.

I asked specifically for Jewish, Christian and Muslim. They have not represented any of these religions in the game even though probably over 50 percent of the world identify with one of them.
---
#140SirDanieIPosted 12/22/2012 10:42:22 PM
Gevauden posted...
Emoglobin posted...
Alright, this stuff is getting out of hand. I really hope this is a joke topic, because I'm getting sick and tired of people demanding that gay characters be in EVERYTHING.

Also what the hell does the Q mean?

Your sick and tired? guess what they still haven't added gay characters into EVERYTHING so calm down I know you think of gay ppl 24/7 you can't stop that's what the Bible taught ya huh.

This is bigoted against Christians; the automatic assumption that homophic people are Christian.
---