ATTN Riot: Give us a character who's lore designates him/her as an LGBTQ

#151TheTrueAmericanPosted 12/23/2012 12:51:05 AM
LoL needs an M to F trap.
#152domprussPosted 12/23/2012 12:58:55 AM
^
Isn't Ezreal an M to F trap

or am i getting that backwards and it's riven who's the trap?
#153SirDanieIPosted 12/23/2012 1:03:22 AM
kirbyakaZ posted...

Ah, I guess I should correct myself. The New Testament says nothing about hating gays. Jesus specifically said that many of His Father's rules are now changed, as such the Old Testament eye for an eye stuff has now changed to if he takes your eye, give him the other, kind of thing where you are now supposed to be more compassionate. So really, we don't KNOW if it's a sin anymore. And again, let he who is without sin cast the first stone. We aren't supposed to judge anyway. And besides, it makes sense that when the world was just starting out and life was so hard anyway that you wouldn't want homosexuals as that might drop reproduction rates, which I assume where already pretty low and hard to maintain.

Yo like my previous comment; Paul is obviously homophobic in his letters. I think it was quoted in Romans also he says something about it being a sin. Meh, while I do think homosexuality is a sin I srsly don't think there is any reason to discriminate and hate them. But then again I wouldn't say homophobic people are sinning considering Paul was.
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#154TheTrueAmericanPosted 12/23/2012 1:06:51 AM
dompruss posted...
^
Isn't Ezreal an M to F trap

or am i getting that backwards and it's riven who's the trap?

Neither are intended. I want a flamboyant cross dresser.
#155Soldier3rdClassPosted 12/23/2012 1:07:14 AM
One thing. Does this game ever imply anybody in the league is straight? Fairly sure sexual orientation doesn't apply because they've left out any romance in any of the champs lore. At least from the lore I read which isn't all of them.
---
2500K @4.5Ghz // GTX 680 SC SLI // 8GB RAM // Extreme3 Gen3 Mobo
SteamID: SmurfyD
#156SirDanieIPosted 12/23/2012 1:11:24 AM
Soldier3rdClass posted...
One thing. Does this game ever imply anybody in the league is straight? Fairly sure sexual orientation doesn't apply because they've left out any romance in any of the champs lore. At least from the lore I read which isn't all of them.

There are some clear matches; like Teemo and Trist, Taric Ez, Ashe and Trynd
---
#157pastaman2232Posted 12/23/2012 1:13:42 AM

teemo and trist a clear match? actually it's teemo and kennen.
---
.: Senraid :.
http://i48.tinypic.com/51dcnn.png
#158SirDanieIPosted 12/23/2012 1:16:19 AM
pastaman2232 posted...

teemo and trist a clear match? actually it's teemo and kennen.

I thought according to the lore Teemo and Trist was canon.
---
#159GreenBay11Posted 12/23/2012 1:23:33 AM
NO!
---
In Game Name
LoL: The Flalesss 1 Xbox: NGUxFlawlessx
#160GreenBay11Posted 12/23/2012 1:24:07 AM
Teric?!
---
In Game Name
LoL: The Flalesss 1 Xbox: NGUxFlawlessx