ATTN Riot: Give us a character who's lore designates him/her as an LGBTQ

#31Herostratus_Posted 12/20/2012 8:34:54 AM
Gevauden posted...
"Jax" I mean what is it? it reminds me of Chaz Bono so....

GTFO.

And for all those asking, Q is for Queer.
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
#32omega bahumatPosted 12/20/2012 8:35:10 AM
AtSeN posted...
Kuroth_Neidra posted...
This is either a brilliant and very effective troll topic...

...or TC is a raging whiny self-entitled moron who needs to get over himself.

And the fact that I can't tell bothers me. Because I know people like that exist, but it's hard to fathom how someone can delude themselves the world revolves around them and their wishes so much.

Why exactly is this different from somebody saying we need a turtle champion because there aren't any?

Why does the proposition that non-heteronormative people get represented in media make you so angry?

I think it's more that the turtle champion guy was saying something funny, and this comes off as whiny and self-entitled.

Riot has yet to give us anyone outside Leona of the female cast that is 'normal' and there is no black, jew, or most other minorities.

If he were asking about having everything represented - sure why not? But he's not. He's just like all the people that whine about no black champion or some other real life comparison.

Also: Taric and Ezreal were designed as the homosexual/bi champions.

Ezreal more pointedly because he was desgined to look ambiguous.
#33omega bahumatPosted 12/20/2012 8:37:02 AM
Also - before someone asks about Taric: He mentions Jem and the Holograms in his joke.
#34AtSeNPosted 12/20/2012 8:37:29 AM
-Hydreigon- posted...
Oh okay.

After reading the wikipedia page on Queer, I have deduced that it is a term used by REALLY entitled whiny gay people.

So TC then

What is wrong with gay people advocating for representation in media? A significant part of the population is gay.

Is it also wrong for black people to want black characters in movies, books, video games, etc?

For women? At what point does advocacy for representation turn into whiny entitlement?
---
When will I see you again?
#35SlaynPosted 12/20/2012 8:38:28 AM
omega bahumat posted...
...there is no black, jew...

Trundle.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#36__Darujhistan__(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2012 8:40:42 AM
Oh okay.

After reading the wikipedia page on Queer, I have deduced that it is a term used by REALLY entitled whiny gay people.

So TC then

I'm a hetereosexual white male. I just have a soul and care about my fellow man who might not be as fortunate as I.
---
A trench named Bingo Crepuscule? Why not Youppie Tralala?
-A Very Long Engagement
#37omega bahumatPosted 12/20/2012 8:40:53 AM
AtSeN posted...
-Hydreigon- posted...
Oh okay.

So TC then

What is wrong with gay people advocating for representation in media? A significant part of the population is gay.

Is it also wrong for black people to want black characters in movies, books, video games, etc?

For women? At what point does advocacy for representation turn into whiny entitlement?

When women demand equal rights but don't want to be part of the draft.

That is seriously a pet peeve of mine. I am 100% for complete equality. I dislike hypocritical self-entitled little brats that think they can have all the advantages but none of the disadvantages.
#38omega bahumatPosted 12/20/2012 8:41:07 AM
Slayn posted...
omega bahumat posted...
...there is no black, jew...

Trundle.

Wut U did der

I c it
#39_Yag_Posted 12/20/2012 8:42:02 AM
AtSeN posted...
-Hydreigon- posted...
Oh okay.

So TC then

pretty sure when it gets posted on Gfaqs is a good place to draw the line. you have to be self entitled or trolling to think there's any point at all to post something like that here.
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#40AtSeNPosted 12/20/2012 8:43:21 AM
omega bahumat posted...
AtSeN posted...
Kuroth_Neidra posted...
This is either a brilliant and very effective troll topic...

...or TC is a raging whiny self-entitled moron who needs to get over himself.

And the fact that I can't tell bothers me. Because I know people like that exist, but it's hard to fathom how someone can delude themselves the world revolves around them and their wishes so much.

Why exactly is this different from somebody saying we need a turtle champion because there aren't any?

Why does the proposition that non-heteronormative people get represented in media make you s angry?

I think it's more that the turtle champion guy was saying something funny, and this comes off as whiny and self-entitled.

Riot has yet to give us anyone outside Leona of the female cast that is 'normal' and there is no black, jew, or most other minorities.

If he were asking about having everything represented - sure why not? But he's not. He's just like all the people that whine about no black champion or some other real life comparison.

Also: Taric and Ezreal were designed as the homosexual/bi champions.

Ezreal more pointedly because he was desgined to look ambiguous.

Why does it matter what other groups Riot has and hasn't already given representation to? Are you really implying that we need a black character or more women characters becofe we have an openly gay character?
---
When will I see you again?