ATTN Riot: Give us a character who's lore designates him/her as an LGBTQ

#61omega bahumatPosted 12/20/2012 9:10:48 AM
__Darujhistan__ posted...
Your analogy was an attempt to get people thinking I believed one thing when I do not.

It wasn't. It as an attempt at demonstrating that despite your "good intentions" your logic is faulty and hurtful to the case of gender equality.

Uhhh

Like I said then: You didn't read anything I said.

What I said was 100% true. You are just trying to create an argument out of nothing. Good day sir.
#62TasogareHimizuPosted 12/20/2012 9:11:03 AM
I don't think sexuality is something Riot really considers when creating a champion, and why should they? Are there any champions who are mentioned to be heterosexual? There's rumors between Teemo and Trist, and that's all I can really remember from the lore.

Rumble, given the teemo/trist love triangle. Garen and Kat a bit too. Somewhat Jarvan and Shyvana. Ahri, obviously, but she's likely bisexual and Riot just didn't want to mention it. >_>; I think Miss Fortune has it mentioned but I forget. I like to think Ashe is bi or outright gay since even in lore she stated that the marriage to Tryn was only political, lol.

Leona and Diana are gay though, IronStylus all but confirmed it through song inspiration lyrics, support of L x D fanart, etc.
---
~ Cela ~
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Lovnaru/Photos/moxsign.jpg
#63omega bahumatPosted 12/20/2012 9:12:14 AM
omega bahumat posted...

When women demand equal rights but don't want to be part of the draft.

That is seriously a pet peeve of mine. I am 100% for complete equality. I dislike hypocritical self-entitled little brats that think they can have all the advantages but none of the disadvantages.

Just gonna leave this here. Since TC clearly can't be bothered to go back and read what I said. Maybe he'll actually read it this time.
#64_Yag_Posted 12/20/2012 9:17:06 AM
also just as a note, rofl @ lore
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#65ShyvanaPosted 12/20/2012 9:18:39 AM
From: TasogareHimizu | Posted: 12/20/2012 11:11:03 AM | #062
I don't think sexuality is something Riot really considers when creating a champion, and why should they? Are there any champions who are mentioned to be heterosexual? There's rumors between Teemo and Trist, and that's all I can really remember from the lore.

Rumble, given the teemo/trist love triangle. Garen and Kat a bit too. Somewhat Jarvan and Shyvana. Ahri, obviously, but she's likely bisexual and Riot just didn't want to mention it. >_>; I think Miss Fortune has it mentioned but I forget. I like to think Ashe is bi or outright gay since even in lore she stated that the marriage to Tryn was only political, lol.

Leona and Diana are gay though, IronStylus all but confirmed it through song inspiration lyrics, support of L x D fanart, etc.

no
---
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9412/comeatmebro1.png
didn't america win the civil war? - lunarknight64 (Posted 11/10/2009 3:15:32 PM)
#66TasogareHimizuPosted 12/20/2012 9:19:48 AM
no

I have no idea what you're "No"ing about, but... Assuming the last bit. If so, dealwithit.jpg
---
~ Cela ~
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Lovnaru/Photos/moxsign.jpg
#67Capt_GeechPosted 12/20/2012 9:25:37 AM
There probably are so gay or bi champs. Just because they don't have 'Queen of the Gays' as their title doesn't mean they aren't.
---
Life is short. Drive fast, and leave a sexy corpse.
#68Fire_AwayPosted 12/20/2012 9:28:35 AM
Tbh the only reason to actually care about this would be if Riot was constantly mentioning the heterosexuality of their various characters, which they aren't. There's like 1-2 hetero relationships in the game that are mentioned.

Who's to say they haven't made any gay or bisexual characters?
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
#69EliteGuard99Posted 12/20/2012 9:29:52 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#70CenaxKikiaPosted 12/20/2012 9:40:03 AM
Ever since they toned sivir down and made her chubby with a beer belly I stopped complaining riot was sexist,
---
"The unknown.. trolls us.." -Carl Sagan
I play with balls and cubes -> http://www.youtube.com/CenaxKikia