Guess the role of the first 2013 champion

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Guess the role of the first 2013 champion
3 years ago#21
Most likely an AP mid or an ADC. Tank is also a possibility
---
"The only people who should shoot, are those who are prepared to be shot at."- The Great Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia
3 years ago#22
Jungler, someone tanky. No more assassins Riot!
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
3 years ago#23
SnarfAndSophie posted...
we need a tank

---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
3 years ago#24
I guess ADC
---
PSN: JArcane -- XBL: ArcShawdow Currently Playing: LoL (PC) UMVC3(360) P4G(Vita)TTT2(PS3) Halo 4 (360) AC:B(360)
3 years ago#25
I guess ADC

---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the front door..."~Me
Nami is my waifu
3 years ago#26
They're going to troll us all and re-release Rammus.

Not re-make, just re-release.
---
The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.
3 years ago#27
We just got a support, but I sure would like a new tanky support. When's the last time we got a tanky support? Leona?
---
"The lions come storming in...the spectacle...begins..."
3 years ago#28
Vergilkilla posted...
We just got a support, but I sure would like a new tanky support. When's the last time we got a tanky support? Leona?

We didn't even get a "tanky support" as that wasn't even really the meta back then. Leona was designed as a Tank, but people couldn't find a lane for her.

Edit: To clarify what I'm saying, it works, but that's like saying before Nami "What's the last support we got? Zyra?".
---
The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Guess the role of the first 2013 champion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived