S3 Eve?

#11Shadow EdgePosted 12/21/2012 8:06:46 AM(edited)
Hextech Revolver is wasted on her since the only thing proccing decent spellvamp in her kit is E.

Not really a waste. Sometimes there are just so many ganking opportunities that health regen can't keep up. I used to have to buy a lot of potions for her but I usually get Revolver after DFG+Sorc now.

Hitting 3 targets with Q gives you the full spellvamp. Since it's Eve you're usually hitting at least that many minions when you're pushing to gank other lanes.
---
ns
#12SlaynPosted 12/21/2012 8:21:14 AM
Shadow Edge posted...
Hextech Revolver is wasted on her since the only thing proccing decent spellvamp in her kit is E.

Not really a waste. Sometimes there are just so many ganking opportunities that health regen can't keep up. I used to have to buy a lot of potions for her but I usually get Revolver after DFG+Sorc now.

Hitting 3 targets with Q gives you the full spellvamp. Since it's Eve you're usually hitting at least that many minions when you're pushing to gank other lanes.

Buy a flask.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#13KirbixPosted 12/21/2012 8:25:36 AM
Slayn posted...
Flask+wards+pots or dorans
optional dorans first buy if you have to B without much money
Guise for damage first or second
Abyssal for MR first or second
Sorc for damage mobility for roam/being faster while in stealth to stalk people
DFG
Rabadons
Rylais for more offense ( goo to slow down for kill+liandry's synergy ), GA for more defense, zhonyas for offense/defense mix
Liandry's

Magic pen reds
armor, mres, or hp yellows
mr/lvl or ap/lvl blues
ap quints

21/0/9
21/9/0 jungle

Make sure you take the item CDR mastery for DFG.

Said it in the last eve topic- listen to this guy.
The only difference is that I make GA core and death cap situational. Eve doesn't need death cap as badly as most
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#14Shadow EdgePosted 12/21/2012 8:27:33 AM(edited)
Shadow Edge posted...

Buy a flask.

Worth 300 HP. Not even worth it once mid-game hits. Might as well forget the flask and go home to heal up.

Not a fan on Flask on her anyway. Mana is a complete waste, so for 225 you get 300HP per trip. For that gold you could get at least 6 potions worth 900HP.
---
ns
#15the_rowanPosted 12/21/2012 8:45:20 AM(edited)
You're forgetting that you can sell flask for 90g, so it only sets your build behind as much as ~4 potions. And you won't run out of space until you've drank from that thing at least 9 times, probably more.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#16SlaynPosted 12/21/2012 8:49:17 AM
Mana isn't worthless at all. I agree that Eve has practically no problems with mp, but to say that it is worthless is just incorrect. I usually don't sell flask until at LEAST 30m, in which I have used it COUNLESS times. Buying it and then selling mid game is very cost efficient for someone who doesn't have a shield or sustain, and pretty much never builds spallvamp.

This is what I do at start of game: 1 flask, 2 wards, 2 health pot. Ward both brush mid. Push lane with massive Q spam until your opponent is losing CS. Use the pot to heal back any poke you take. As soon as you hit 4, get your W and roam to a lane.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#17EvilmonsterPosted 12/21/2012 9:23:24 AM
boots > 3 pots > dfg > Lich Bane > Deathcap > then w/e you want.

Sometimes I'll go bulwark/GA if i'm trying to carry the entire game by myself
---
I love me some Dallas girls!
Nintendo Network ID: Thomas88