Best login menu so far.

#1ChocoboDreamsPosted 12/21/2012 1:28:13 AM
By far. <3

First time I heard the song, I brushed it off, but then I thought honestly to myself and figured Riot wouldn't just throw a terrible song on their login screen. It's Riot, after all.

I gave the song a listen, and it's awesome. Awesome enough that I'm hoping I can find tabs for it. Is it an original song, or something that's like...already official?
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#2AgentRebornPosted 12/21/2012 1:29:26 AM
Objectively false. Darius, Draven, and Diana themes are superior.

Sweet intro riff though
---
WATCHING JUAN CASTILLO'S QUALITY DEFENCE EXTINGUISH ELI'S DONG REMINDS ME THAT LITERALLY AN OL COACH AS DC WILL ALWAYS BE THE SUPERIOR FAD
#3ChocoboDreams(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 1:30:35 AM
AgentReborn posted...
Objectively false. Darius, Draven, and Diana themes are superior.

Sweet intro riff though

Subjectively false! However, I only started playing when Zed was the login screen, so I'll give those a look.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#4HeroshiX2Posted 12/21/2012 1:47:58 AM
The snare in it sounds horrible. The start without the vocals though was nice.
#5Chaotic WarriorPosted 12/21/2012 1:51:13 AM
Diana's was prob my fav, but this is a close second for me. Perhaps its cause I like rock music with female singers a lot. Sirenia and Nightwish and Halestorm are some of my fav bands so ya... I guess I'm just biased.
---
Time and time shall meet again as the threads of destiny entwine... but what if such destiny can be changed? If destiny itself was incorrect?
#6anilEhilatedPosted 12/21/2012 1:58:46 AM
Sirenia and Nightwish and Halestorm are some of my fav bands so ya... I guess I'm just biased.
How the hell is something this simplistic anything like Sirenia or (old, Tarja-era) Nightwish?
---
For who could ever...?
#7AgentRebornPosted 12/21/2012 2:01:52 AM
He was just talking about female vocalists, I think.

Has nothing to do with dat elitism
---
WATCHING JUAN CASTILLO'S QUALITY DEFENCE EXTINGUISH ELI'S DONG REMINDS ME THAT LITERALLY AN OL COACH AS DC WILL ALWAYS BE THE SUPERIOR FAD
#8UnderwaterAirPosted 12/21/2012 2:07:33 AM(edited)
Elise's login theme was the best one so far, I think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US-GrNAAqJY
>_>
<_<
Shh... don't tell anyone. xD

---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
#9twopoundcowPosted 12/21/2012 2:14:38 AM
I like Surprise Party Fiddle's theme the best. I should probably unmute my login screen and listen to this one sometime, though.
#10iXCelticXiPosted 12/21/2012 2:18:03 AM
Nami's is still my favorite.
---
LoL IGN: Greedy