Best login menu so far.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Best login menu so far.
4 years ago#1
By far. <3

First time I heard the song, I brushed it off, but then I thought honestly to myself and figured Riot wouldn't just throw a terrible song on their login screen. It's Riot, after all.

I gave the song a listen, and it's awesome. Awesome enough that I'm hoping I can find tabs for it. Is it an original song, or something that's like...already official?
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
4 years ago#2
Objectively false. Darius, Draven, and Diana themes are superior.

Sweet intro riff though
WATCHING JUAN CASTILLO'S QUALITY DEFENCE EXTINGUISH ELI'S DONG REMINDS ME THAT LITERALLY AN OL COACH AS DC WILL ALWAYS BE THE SUPERIOR FAD
4 years ago#3
AgentReborn posted...
Objectively false. Darius, Draven, and Diana themes are superior.

Sweet intro riff though

Subjectively false! However, I only started playing when Zed was the login screen, so I'll give those a look.
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
4 years ago#4
The snare in it sounds horrible. The start without the vocals though was nice.
4 years ago#5
Diana's was prob my fav, but this is a close second for me. Perhaps its cause I like rock music with female singers a lot. Sirenia and Nightwish and Halestorm are some of my fav bands so ya... I guess I'm just biased.
Time and time shall meet again as the threads of destiny entwine... but what if such destiny can be changed? If destiny itself was incorrect?
4 years ago#6
Sirenia and Nightwish and Halestorm are some of my fav bands so ya... I guess I'm just biased.
How the hell is something this simplistic anything like Sirenia or (old, Tarja-era) Nightwish?
For who could ever...?
4 years ago#7
He was just talking about female vocalists, I think.

Has nothing to do with dat elitism
WATCHING JUAN CASTILLO'S QUALITY DEFENCE EXTINGUISH ELI'S DONG REMINDS ME THAT LITERALLY AN OL COACH AS DC WILL ALWAYS BE THE SUPERIOR FAD
4 years ago#8
Elise's login theme was the best one so far, I think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US-GrNAAqJY
>_>
<_<
Shh... don't tell anyone. xD
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
4 years ago#9
I like Surprise Party Fiddle's theme the best. I should probably unmute my login screen and listen to this one sometime, though.
4 years ago#10
Nami's is still my favorite.
LoL IGN: Greedy
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Best login menu so far.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived