I'm retiring.

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#61
I quit LoL November last year.

Back then Kassadin was hot stuff.
"If I facepalm as hard as I wanted to it would be a mortal kombat fatality" - knightimex
4 years ago#62
Wait, Kassadin isn't hot stuff anymore?
Capitalism, ho!
4 years ago#63
ur 14 how much can u possibly contribute to society other than serving burgers. You can stay in school and play games at the same time, dont need to make some lame melodramatic topic
After coming into contact with a religious man I always feel I must wash my hands. - Nietzsche
4 years ago#64
The Polak posted...
ur 14 how much can u possibly contribute to society other than serving burgers. You can stay in school and play games at the same time, dont need to make some lame melodramatic topic

THIS
"I think different than you sir,and im here to stay, no matter how hard you close your eyes i'll be here" GANONDORFIVY
4 years ago#65
ITT; Teenage drama
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
4 years ago#66
BurnumMaster posted...
i dont blame you, season 3 is awful.
Not a racist.
4 years ago#67
Reikken posted...
Wait, Kassadin isn't hot stuff anymore?

You see, the problem is that his new splash art is drawn in a way that obscures most of his incredibly sexy muscles. It does look awesome though, so that's the tradeoff.
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/UeT9n.gif
4 years ago#68
Mugi is 17.

Also come play DFO with me pls
ThisIsOchoa anywhere it matters
Nothing I post is relevant. Ever.
4 years ago#69
casperrulez posted...
Mugi is 17.

Also come play DFO with me pls

How's that game's population doing? I'd imagine better now that a few pro players are playing it and everyone's "Gotta be just like dyrus!!!!!!!!!!" etc etc

Pre male-mage patch it was nigh impossible to find parties past behemoth ' ~ ' left my crusader off somewhere in later 50's, the grind is off the wall.
(message deleted)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived