Cleaver probably still needs to be nerfed

#1g-cube_mastaPosted 12/23/2012 1:16:50 AM
25% shred is just too much in combination with the armor penetration changes. They either have to mess around with the way penetration is done again, nerf cleaver or go through all the ad casters it breaks and tone down their numbers/ratios accordingly.

The amount of gold value of the armor they're piercing is too high.

At least that's what I think or how I feel at the moment. Seeing Black Cleaver Last Whisper in Kha'Zix' inventory makes me pee a little.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#2CovenantPosted 12/23/2012 1:18:49 AM
PBE currently has Cleaver buffs in effect.

Armor shred increased back to 30% total.
#3Susan0Posted 12/23/2012 1:19:53 AM
Darius with BC, LW= Secret OP?
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
#4DivinewargodPosted 12/23/2012 1:20:30 AM
g-cube_masta posted...
or go through all the ad casters it breaks and tone down their numbers/ratios accordingly.

Please no. Anything other than this, really.
---
MHTri: Corey
Fatal Frame is the most interesting horror game series.
#5VoidgolemPosted 12/23/2012 1:21:55 AM
joke's on you, it's back to 30% again on the PBE.

*makes another tally on Prophecy Monolith*
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#6aHappySackaPosted 12/23/2012 1:21:58 AM
It was already nerfed, if you can't deal with it then too bad for you.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#7g-cube_masta(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 1:26:57 AM
I know about the PBE changes

doesn't change the fact that I think that they need to address the fact that kha/panth/talon and the others are terrorizing ranked atm.

We need to have a chill period where you aren't forced into bans because things are too OP to overlook. We just came off of Rengar/Diana's reign of tyranny.

Would be nice to have a lull where it's just a "ban what you don't like playing because nothing is absurd atm"

I swear we've had periods like that before.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#8OwlRammerPosted 12/23/2012 1:27:11 AM
y dough

now we can do the magic resist build but only the ad version of it and on ad people and not ap cuz they dumb
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.
#9OwlRammerPosted 12/23/2012 1:27:52 AM
Would be nice to have a lull where it's just a "ban what you don't like playing because nothing is absurd atm"

never gonna happen as long as malphite shen blitzcrank and amumu still have the same kit.
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.
#10VoidgolemPosted 12/23/2012 1:29:36 AM
would it be impossible to imagine that they're absurd due to players coming out of the woodwork when people are dead-set on adhering to "squishy AP guy goes mid" style that they currently - and in fact always have, in the odd time you could do it without people dodging - counter?

I mean, the only real difference from S2 besides Cleaver/Penetration is that people don't think you're trolling when you pick Talon mid, after all.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"