Cleaver probably still needs to be nerfed

#21BalanceNotLostPosted 12/23/2012 3:41:07 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#22Viewtiful_JonPosted 12/23/2012 3:49:57 AM
Maybe have stacks build up slower with mutliple hit or multiple target abilities, Kinda like how spell vamp is less effective. You would still be able to get to teh same maximum but would take more hits to get there from these multi target abilities.
#23chaoshadouPosted 12/23/2012 4:20:22 AM
So you want to make ad casters utter garbage again?
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand
#24DeanyzyPosted 12/23/2012 4:28:10 AM
It looks like they're going through the AD Casters and adjusting their numbers which I'm not against.
#25Will_UnderscorePosted 12/23/2012 4:30:50 AM
Bring back atmogs and we'll talk.
---
And all the feeders and trolls will look up and shout "Carry us!"
... and I'll look down and whisper "No"
#26Dark VaporeonPosted 12/23/2012 4:32:29 AM
People who claim that the Cleaver wasnt OP are obviously the ones who use it non-stop.
---
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Eternity ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
When yesterday is gone, and tomorrow never comes.
#27necroix05Posted 12/23/2012 4:57:55 AM
There has never been a period of time where we weren't forced into bans.

I don't understand how riot is so bad at balancing items and the offense vs defense dilemma.

I guess it's good that offense is better than defense but they made defense trivial.
---
Triggers down moar liek xbox down mirite - Dark_elf796
I've seen a woman blow a donkey for my 21st birthday, it was a glorious sight - PBR
#28RaverbasherPosted 12/23/2012 5:06:01 AM
necroix05 posted...
There has never been a period of time where we weren't forced into bans.

I don't understand how riot is so bad at balancing items and the offense vs defense dilemma.

I guess it's good that offense is better than defense but they made defense trivial.

Well, if you don't understand how riot is so bad at balancing items take a look at how they balance champs.

See the similarity?

It's because Riot are just bad at this, despite now being a company which is probably worth billions.
---
Our greatest glory is not in never trolling, but in rising every time we troll - Confucius
#29SorrySleepingPosted 12/23/2012 9:46:52 AM
Voidgolem posted...
joke's on you, it's back to 30% again on the PBE.

*makes another tally on Prophecy Monolith*

On an unrelated note, seeing people putting actions between asterisks makes various unpleasantries go through my head, some being "cancer", "weeaboo", "autism", "what the actual ****", and "why are people still using this", among others.

Would you rather uses do this?

/me makes another tally on the Prophecy MonolithDo you seriously have that much of a problem with people doing actions?
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#30SlaynPosted 12/23/2012 9:57:43 AM
Before S3 people were excited about the changes to arm pen. Now that S3 is upon is, Black Cleaver is so good I honestly feel that building armor is useless. BC is so good on just about everyone who deals physical damage. Might as well just build HP now.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116