#1gfshynoblPosted 12/24/2012 2:08:51 AM
Let his ult do what the decsription says
IMPASSABLE TERRAIN
NOT LETTING FLASH OR ANY GAP CLOSER/BLINK OR VAYNES Q
ESCAPE/. OR FREAKING KOG BEING ABLE TO WALK OUT
---
EL fudge Mph:Africabot LoL:africabot
#2centurion911Posted 12/24/2012 2:11:17 AM
I think that makes it so there's no counterplay to his ult.

I think it would be better if his ult either silenced for 1-1.5 seconds, or applied a debuff to anyone who left the ring while it was up.
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#3twopoundcowPosted 12/24/2012 2:17:01 AM
Fix? He's not broken.
#4BiglabronPosted 12/24/2012 2:36:14 AM
twopoundcow posted...
Fix? He's not broken.

actually he is, his ult has been letting people walk thru the walls since his release over a year ago.

Anyone with a movement speed enhancement can walk right through it.

vayne can run towards an enemy and walk right through it without doing anything. her passive makes her move faster towards enemies.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#5BiglabronPosted 12/24/2012 2:42:30 AM
gfshynobl posted...
IMPASSABLE TERRAIN

Vayne don't need to q through it. Her passive lets her walk right through it bro.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#6BuIzeebPosted 12/24/2012 2:45:15 AM(edited)
Not being able to Flash out of it would be ridiculous, and would effectively turn it into a gigantic, 3.5 second AOE snare. It should be fixed so it's not so glitchy, but keep its interaction with anything that hops over regular walls.

Biglabron posted...
gfshynobl posted...
IMPASSABLE TERRAIN

Vayne don't need to q through it. Her passive lets her walk right through it bro.

Yeah cause if there's one thing you should be doing as a Vayne it's running closer into the middle of the enemy team with a bruiser on your back.
---
"We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin."
- Andre Berthiaume, Contretemps
#7SirDanieIPosted 12/24/2012 2:56:14 AM
BuIzeeb posted...

Yeah cause if there's one thing you should be doing as a Vayne it's running closer into the middle of the enemy team with a bruiser on your back.

Yes
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#8kirbyakaZPosted 12/24/2012 3:03:32 AM
I once had a J4 ult me as Fizz. I hopped over the wall with Playful/Trickster then threw my shark in there, which he and his team mate he locked in there with him couldn't dodge =D

My fiance once was caught in a J4 ult along with our allied Panth. She was Teemo and just stood still while they fought it out. Our Panth went down but because it was J4 by himself he couldn't see our Teemo and 3 of us came in and destroyed him, with Teemo getting the kill. It was hilarious.
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:9 Annoyed faces:4
#9twopoundcowPosted 12/24/2012 3:17:23 AM
Biglabron posted...
twopoundcow posted...
Fix? He's not broken.

actually he is, his ult has been letting people walk thru the walls since his release over a year ago.

Anyone with a movement speed enhancement can walk right through it.

vayne can run towards an enemy and walk right through it without doing anything. her passive makes her move faster towards enemies.

That's not what I meant in the slightest. TC said he's broken, not that his ult is broken. He as a character is fine, he doesn't really need a buff whether it's a real buff or a bug fix.

I've played J4 many times, I know how many people can just hop right out of his ult. It's annoying, but it's more than that. It's high damage, it's a zoning tool. It's not just "Trap this guy in the cage!".
#10chaoshadouPosted 12/24/2012 3:31:31 AM
Make it so that his ult is also an aoe knock-up...
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand