How to fix jarvan

#11SpacefrisianPosted 12/24/2012 4:43:16 AM
J4 can cancel his ult when he is in, so dunno why he kept his team locked up.

Also J4 has a knock up, launch flag before ulti, than ulti, followed up by a connect to that flag from his weapon, try and escape his ulti if he can pull that combo off (E, R, Q)
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#12themagicpainmanPosted 12/24/2012 5:55:17 AM
Just apply a "Coward" debuff for anyone who leaves the ring.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#13Doc_MPosted 12/24/2012 5:59:47 AM
Flash has never really been an issue for me when I gank as Jarvan. You can usually bait it out because running from Jarvan is exceedingly difficult in most cases. If anything, have the wall apply a movement debuff if someone escapes it or simply fix the fact that people can get out of it.
---
"Life is a sexually transmitted disease"
-Anonymous
#14DeleveleDPosted 12/24/2012 6:04:56 AM
Make the arena walls "thicker" so Flash is unable to go through, KIND OF LIKE A VOLCANO!
---
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.
#15Rydis-ShikoPosted 12/24/2012 6:11:06 AM
Then veigars stun should be same way. Anyone passes get stun..except leaps..jumps..flashes.. fair is fair
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.
#16DeleveleDPosted 12/24/2012 6:13:52 AM
Rydis-Shiko posted...
Then veigars stun should be same way. Anyone passes get stun..except leaps..jumps..flashes.. fair is fair

There's a difference between a basic ability and and ultimate ability. Could give Event Horizon a longer cooldown, or lower Cataclysm's, you decide.
---
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.
#17colm63091Posted 12/24/2012 6:17:14 AM(edited)
ult=/=regular skill

edit: beaten
#18Rydis-ShikoPosted 12/24/2012 6:17:01 AM
DeleveleD posted...
Rydis-Shiko posted...

There's a difference between a basic ability and and ultimate ability. Could give Event Horizon a longer cooldown, or lower Cataclysm's, you decide.

I thought we were on the subject of makes abilities do exactly as described...
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.
#19MizunoRyuuPosted 12/24/2012 6:32:23 AM
There's nothing to fix. Jarvan's a very balanced champ.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...