Gotta love premade 4-person groups.

#1PenakotoPosted 12/25/2012 4:39:29 PM
"Submit to what we say, we're the boss of you because there's four of us!"
"But..."
"REPORTED FOR FEEDING"
#2The_Fear101Posted 12/25/2012 4:43:57 PM
Yeah, the level of immaturity in this game is staggering. That's without factoring in the mob mentality being in a large premade brings.
---
I used to be Scoob...
#3DeadpooL7Posted 12/25/2012 4:46:47 PM
To be fair in most cases youre dumb for not doing what they say... 4 other people on the team want to do this... you be stubborn and dont want to do what the entire team agrees on... how do you think thats going to help the team?
#4The_Fear101Posted 12/25/2012 4:48:02 PM
If 4 people want to do a baron while you're down 2 inhibs and the entire enemy team is up but SS, AND no one bought oracle's elixir to clear baron wards, do you do what they say?
---
I used to be Scoob...
#5ssj4supervegetaPosted 12/25/2012 4:51:28 PM
even if you do what they say, if it doesnt work out (like i told them it wasnt) they'll just blame me somehow during it.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#6DemetricusPosted 12/25/2012 4:52:05 PM
I occasionally go in as a group of 4 and to make it easy we let them choose what and who they want to use then we fit in around them.

It gives us practice with different comps, keep them rather happy and isn't too bad. Admittedly it is just normals so that may well have some bearing on who our opponents are (it might group premades with one another) but you know, we are a friendly enough group of people and so long as the 5th person isn't a tool it is all good.
---
GW2 EU - Gandara --> Sir John Brett - Human Thief, Happy Stromgarde - Norn Warrior, Grizzly Ironstrike - Charr Ranger, Flooff - Asura Engineer
#7DeadpooL7Posted 12/25/2012 4:52:31 PM
The_Fear101 posted...
If 4 people want to do a baron while you're down 2 inhibs and the entire enemy team is up but SS, AND no one bought oracle's elixir to clear baron wards, do you do what they say?

Its a bad spot... but you probably should... If you dont they will lose the Baron fight for sure (4v5) and then you wont be able to defend alone against the 5 guys coming with Baron.

If you atleast make it 5v5 at Baron you have chance to win the fight... or atleast kill most of them.

Knowing your team is about to go into a team fight and not joining them is not going to do anything good most times.
#8The_Fear101Posted 12/25/2012 4:59:25 PM
DeadpooL7 posted...
The_Fear101 posted...

Its a bad spot... but you probably should... If you dont they will lose the Baron fight for sure (4v5) and then you wont be able to defend alone against the 5 guys coming with Baron.

If you atleast make it 5v5 at Baron you have chance to win the fight... or atleast kill most of them.

Knowing your team is about to go into a team fight and not joining them is not going to do anything good most times.

But they're less likely to do baron in the first place if they know it's 4 vs 5. My policy is, if I know I'm better than player X, I don't do to what he says. I explain why and provide an alternative. If he's in a group of people who do nothing but blow smoke up his ass and mass report anyone who's unlucky enough to end up on their team, that's just tough. I will not walk into a trap because a bunch of sheep are threatening to report me if I don't
---
I used to be Scoob...
#9DeadpooL7Posted 12/25/2012 5:02:42 PM
The_Fear101 posted...
DeadpooL7 posted...
The_Fear101 posted...

But they're less likely to do baron in the first place if they know it's 4 vs 5. My policy is, if I know I'm better than player X, I don't do to what he says. I explain why and provide an alternative. If he's in a group of people who do nothing but blow smoke up his ass and mass report anyone who's unlucky enough to end up on their team, that's just tough. I will not walk into a trap because a bunch of sheep are threatening to report me if I don't

Well obviously IF you can stop them from doing it thats the best... Im just saying if they are doing it and wont listen its probably better to go do it with them and hope you win the fight then to not do it with them and definitely lose the fight.
#10The_Fear101Posted 12/25/2012 5:07:55 PM
I disagree. I'd rather lose the game if it means the next schmuck who ends up on their team won't have to go through the same ordeal, because they learned their lesson.
---
I used to be Scoob...