Gotta love premade 4-person groups.

#11MIG297Posted 12/25/2012 5:12:08 PM
The_Fear101 posted...
I disagree. I'd rather lose the game if it means the next schmuck who ends up on their team won't have to go through the same ordeal, because they learned their lesson.

Ah, to be young and still believe that people in multiplayer games are capable of learning from their mistakes.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif
#12ikilledkenny2Posted 12/25/2012 5:12:17 PM
lol we'll you're just a bad team player then
#13The_Fear101Posted 12/25/2012 5:17:25 PM
MIG297 posted...
The_Fear101 posted...
I disagree. I'd rather lose the game if it means the next schmuck who ends up on their team won't have to go through the same ordeal, because they learned their lesson.

Ah, to be young and still believe that people in multiplayer games are capable of learning from their mistakes.

They will once they notice that every single time they do baron they lose the game for some reason.

Or they'll more than likely go onto the forums and whine about baron buff being underpowered.

Either way, I really couldn't forgive myself if I walked into a trap because someone ordered me to.
---
I used to be Scoob...
#14TwidgerPosted 12/25/2012 5:21:52 PM
what bother me the most is when you're forced to be a certain role because they need you to fill

"i call top"
"nope 4 of us premade so go support"
":("
#15_RaveMaster_Posted 12/25/2012 5:26:31 PM
Pretty sure I've been reported in almost every pre-made 4 group I've played. Just because they always do the most stupid things and then blame you since they can't blame themselves or their friends. No ban so meh
---
~Rave
#16AdraenPosted 12/25/2012 5:31:59 PM
I've nearly cried when I had a 4 premade shout at me. :(
#17rapturexxvPosted 12/25/2012 5:33:09 PM
I'm always part of a 4 made premade and we're always nice and we always let the 5th person do whatever role they want.
---
Python_2k9 is my baby daddy.
#18The_Fear101Posted 12/25/2012 5:35:00 PM
Pretty sure I get reported in every single game I play. There's always some ass who likes to find fault, either with my build, my cs, my lack of kills, my killstealing, my deaths, my position in TFs, my pushing mid after TF and not doing drake, my doing drake after TF and not pushing mid, etc.

The attitude a lot of players have is toxic.
---
I used to be Scoob...
#19random_blahPosted 12/25/2012 5:35:56 PM
I once played a match with a 4 man premade who had a duomid.

And won since ryze just kept on pushing while kat kept on ganking. Was Wu solobot, just let them push to tower and waited for ganks.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6rJbW.jpg
#20TheSchrefPosted 12/25/2012 5:45:24 PM
MIG297 posted...
The_Fear101 posted...

They do, but it takes a few tries. For example, yesterday I was jungling on Lee Sin and I camped top.

Irelia Starts with Boots and 3 pots (which is perfectly fine).
I kill her.
She comes back with boots and 3 pots.
I kill her.
She comes back with boots and 3 pots.
I kill her.
She comes back with boots, 3 pots, and a doran's blade.
I kill her.
She comes back with boots, 3 pots, a doran's blade, and a ward.

She learned.. she died 4 times.. but she learned.